Would You Accept Sale Of Clarke, Ballard etc

To finance Will Still and his staff or Farioli and his staff coming into the club and bringing their own players. Or do you think it would be a backwards step as there’s no guarantees on success?
Clarke will be gone but none of the money will finance will sill!

To finance Will Still and his staff or Farioli and his staff coming into the club and bringing their own players. Or do you think it would be a backwards step as there’s no guarantees on success?

They’ll be sold anyway, that’s the model.
So everyone wanted Beale gone after he won just 4 in 12 but now want Will Still who has won 4 in 12

What a fanbase man

Exactly.

Most of the fuckers haven’t even heard of him

Clarke and Patterson and try get as much as possible. Say we get 35m and then we actually reinvest it, the right coach and recruitment should make us competitive. That's how I see this all meaning to work.

So everyone wanted Beale gone after he won just 4 in 12 but now want Will Still who has won 4 in 12

What a fanbase man
Not sure of the ins and outs and can't be arsed to check but wasn't he worried that he would lose a load of his better players to the AFCON at the team he is at now? That could coincide with that poor run. I don't know much about the bloke TBH

Who's etc because without Clarke and Ballard that's our two best players gone. They'll both be sold regardless imo though this summer. But will the money be put into the team? And will it be players to get us promoted, or more youngsters to improve to sell on? If it's the latter then we really are mugs.
So … if we are promoted Clarke and Ballard will both be sold. How do you know this?
( I accept that both are likely to go if we do not achieve promotion but at the right price that would be essential and sensible)

So … if we are promoted Clarke and Ballard will both be sold. How do you know this?
( I accept that both are likely to go if we do not achieve promotion but at the right price that would be essential and sensible)

Nah not if we are promoted but I think promotion is unlikely at this point for this season. I don't know for a fact that's why I said imo.

Back