Would it anger a lot of fans if

the association was dropped and became Sunderland Football Club? its not important is it, it's just one word and most of us do call it Sunderland football club.

You will be advocating we are called Sunderland Strikers next or something similar.

the association was dropped and became Sunderland Football Club? its not important is it, it's just one word and most of us do call it Sunderland football club.
I don't really care about the "Association" and wouldn't really giy a fuck, but it would be annoying to become "sfc" so for that reason I'm out Jim.
It would be a flouncy thing to do, too. Like when Hull City Tigers and Red Cardiff... league football and flounce don't work together, just leave everything be.

Last edited:
SAFC.OK. Now just fckn leave it alone.Otherwise, I will find you.And I will kill you. Does that answer your question?

I've never, ever referred to us as 'Sunderland Football Club'.

It's either 'SAFC' or simply 'Sunderland'. If anyone refers to us as Sunderland FC or anything else incorrect, I correct them.

We're an association football club and are named accordingly.

This is one of the worst threads ever posted on here.

Well said. It does have some tough competition from every other thread this fella has started, mind

If our history means so little to the wanksplat that suggests it I’d rather they had fuck all to do with the club. As far as I know we’re unique with having that in our title I’d prefer to keep it that way.
S A
S A F
S A F C OK

Back