Would any of the other 19 clubs have stuck with Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khazri has started 2 games since October, you can't even mention him.

Its the managers fault, he sold the wrong ones, kept the wrong ones, couldn't motivate key players, and most importantly signed absolutely shite and wasted a fortune.

It is his fault.
You did not see Khazri and his multiple absolutely shit displays earlier in the season? His multiple forays from the bench where he was as shit as ever?

Another one-season wonder

Dyche got them up so when they went down after doing OK before fading he'd earned another crack.

The only other team I thought was a possibility Bournemouth but I don't know much about their money men?
I honesty don't think any other club would have kept him this long. I might be talking shit but I feel like most people could have made a better fist of this season, including morons off here.

It depends how those above him see the picture.
We as fans obviously don't want relegation, but, the past season has been one disaster after another.
You could blame Moyes for it all or you could blame him in part.
He can't be as bad as some would have you believe, surely.

Any better than Moyes?
I fail to believe that there is many, if any, that could do worse than him.

Think the problem is he is signed on a lengthy contract with a huge payoff if he is sacked.

To be honest, I doubt he would have taken the job if he knew what was going on behind the scenes. He went from talking about top 10 to a relegation fight in the speaks of weeks.

I think both parties are bound together and neither can afford for it to all go pear shaped. Moyes needs to rebuild his reputation and Sunderland need to completely rebuild the team on a lower wage structure with young hungry players with sell-on value.

I think O'Neill will have lots of options when he leaves Northern Ireland. Lawrie Sanchez got the Fulham gig, and I reckon he could probably get the Watford/Burnley/Swansea/Hull jobs when they are free in the future.
he's f***ing shit man, get over it. I want him to go but it's a double whammy for me. It means you will fuck off to onto his next jaunt, not that he will have one in football after this mess. You'll probably roll up on a caravan forum

Last edited:
he's f***ing shit man, get over it. I want him to go but it's a double whammy for me. It means you will fuck off to onto his next jaunt, not that he will have one in football after this mess. You'll probably roll up on a caravan forum

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's too early to laugh as hard as I just did!

Khazri has started 2 games since October, you can't even mention him.

Its the managers fault, he sold the wrong ones, kept the wrong ones, couldn't motivate key players, and most importantly signed absolutely shite and wasted a fortune.

It is his fault.
Managers don't sell players.
The club let too many players run their contracts down at the same time.
You can't keep doing business like this.
There are many factors why we are where we are, Moyes seems to be taking the brunt of many other people's failures.
Of course, he too, has made mistakes.
It may have been so different without the injuries.

There are many factors why we are where we are, Moyes seems to be taking the brunt of many other people's failures.
Absolute bullshit. Would you care to list these past failures that have stopped Moyes doing his job this season?

The fact we are adrift at the bottom of the league is all down to Moyes.

Absolute bullshit. Would you care to list these past failures that have stopped Moyes doing his job this season?

The fact we are adrift at the bottom of the league is all down to Moyes.
So Moyes is to blame for injuries?
The most in the league, by the way, to key players.
Did he want shot of Kaboul and possibly Lens?
Past failures like having to replace so many players due to contracts coming to an end.
Some were saying Sam was going to leave.
Can you say, hand on heart, that the players Moyes brought in were his first choice?
I'd say they weren't.

So Moyes is to blame for injuries?
Certainly he is for some of them.
Did he want shot of Kaboul and possibly Lens?
Yes, he signed off on their sales and loan deals.
Past failures like having to replace so many players due to contracts coming to an end.
You mean the "deadwood" like Graham and Fletcher?
Some were saying Sam was going to leave.
He did leave, and Moyes should have been good enough to continue his progress.
Can you say, hand on heart, that the players Moyes brought in were his first choice?
I'd say they weren't.
Who were his first choices ffs? Ronaldo and Messi? No manager in the world, bar those at a handful of clubs get the players they would ideally want. They have to get players their budget allows and they need to wheel and deal to get the best they can afford.

Certainly he is for some of them.

Yes, he signed off on their sales and loan deals.

You mean the "deadwood" like Graham and Fletcher?

He did leave, and Moyes should have been good enough to continue his progress.

Who were his first choices ffs? Ronaldo and Messi? No manager in the world, bar those at a handful of clubs get the players they would ideally want. They have to get players their budget allows and they need to wheel and deal to get the best they can afford.
At least keeping one of fletcher or graham may have given us another outlet upfront.
I meant Sam leaving due to lack of funds not for his dream job.
So he chose to let Kaboul go?
What promises were made re: signings, nobody knows

So he chose to let Kaboul go?
Yes
What promises were made re: signings, nobody knows
Exactly, which is why people should stop using it as an excuse. I mean, how much extra ££ would he needed to get us competitive? It would have to be significantly more than £30m (and that's assuming he wouldn't have wasted it on shite), which is why I don't buy the "it's not his fault, he never got the money he was promised" excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back