Would a Pure Football paywall page....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed out some of the absolute dribble that gets posted on here? Couple of quid per month would surely keep out mags, new members and people who want to start pointless threads......I realise the irony of this by the way :)
Just tell the ones who post absolute shite to fuck off.

It’s free to do that as well. :cool:

Thanks for the rant [you can breathe now]..... but what about the mags, kids and shitehawks?

We could change things a little, someone suggested not to long ago, that we add a newbee forum, when new members sign up they are only able to post in that one until they get a certain amount of posts/points, its done on other forums, and may help things a little, kids maybe an age range can be put into place etc, shitehawks limited to parsnip ;)

I already hate the fact I can’t stop coming on here. God forbid it f***ing cost me money as well....

Weed out some of the absolute dribble that gets posted on here? Couple of quid per month would surely keep out mags, new members and people who want to start pointless threads......I realise the irony of this by the way :)

Give it another week or so without any signings and some people on here will internally combust with rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back