Would a Pure Football paywall page....

Some new posters just post shyte to wind people up, the same as midfielders, strikers etc.
Some people just want to antagonise others and feel the need to scream on the message board until everyone agrees with them

Should be hidden to non members, now way should the whole world be able to see what's posted on here without at least signing up imo.
Why not like, half of it is bollocks anyway. I read this board for about 5 years before I ever bothered to make a login. Definitely wouldn't have fans of other clubs offering their perspective if they couldn't read it before logging in. That might not always seem like a bad thing, but I would have even less of a clue about this division if it wasn't for posters who support other clubs.

Weed out some of the absolute dribble that gets posted on here? Couple of quid per month would surely keep out mags, new members and people who want to start pointless threads......I realise the irony of this by the way :)

Or maybe the club should buy it from Roger, and when the shit results and poor performances start and people get mad and react, shut it down like they did with there own forum on their own website 15 years ago, their for no one to question them or pull them up accountable to no one but themselves, the previous owner would of loved that everyone just goes along and keeps their mouth shut.. life easier for him and his incompetent board who are 50% of the reason we are in league one.

Or we can all accept that different people have different opinions on the club.. i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe the club should buy it from Roger, and when the shit results and poor performances start and people get mad and react, shut it down like they did with there own forum on their own website 15 years ago, their for no one to question them or pull them up accountable to no one but themselves, the previous owner would of loved that everyone just goes along and keeps their mouth shut.. life easier for him and his incompetent board who are 50% of the reason we are in league one.

Or we can all accept that different people have different opinions on the club.. i guess
Thanks for the rant [you can breathe now]..... but what about the mags, kids and shitehawks?

Back