Worzel Gummidge Remake

Down to taste!
You mustn’t have any
You don't like them, that doesn't make them shit, they're very good at what they do.
I haven’t read them but by all accounts they’re also much more faithful to the books. There’s a clear thread running through his work since he did Jerusalem. But I do get the feeling these 3 could be the last.
The actors playing the chidlins are starting to get too old for the ages they're playing.

Last edited:

one of the few remakes thats better than original for me , saw mckenzie crook on this morning and you could tell he would rather be anywhere else , he`s not interested in the fame game one little bit

Seems adults are enjoying more than kids. Crook is brilliant mind and I'm surprised he hasn't done more stuff in Hollywood.

Rewatching there now, well, the first two, didn’t get round to watching the Saucy Nancy one, but I’ll watch it this week, if the first 2 I liked the second one, Michael Palin as the Green Man… and the “trubblemakers” the countryside version of the sons of anarchy 😃

It’s just a nice show to watch

Wait a minute, this isn't absolute shite? Wrote it off from the ridiculous way it looked before it came out???

Back