Worst Trainers

Jesus f***ing Christ :lol:

You've surely bought them due to perceived status of owning a certain brand/model, or because they're 'rare' or something? I refuse to believe anybody can look at them and think they look decent :lol:
As Gregg's said online, two sausage rolls short of a multi pack.

Jesus f***ing Christ :lol:

You've surely bought them due to perceived status of owning a certain brand/model, or because they're 'rare' or something? I refuse to believe anybody can look at them and think they look decent :lol:
Nope. Thought oh I’ll buy them I like them. Then about half hour later regretted it. Still wear them like.

Nope. Thought oh I’ll buy them I like them. Then about half hour later regretted it. Still wear them like.

Fair enough. That has to be some sort of subconscious brand attachment mind. I can't fathom buying 3 pairs of something shite, knowing it's shite almost immediately after purchase, receiving delivery and then wearing them anyway.

I think I'll look online to see what a pair of name trainers costs now, I'm fully expecting to fall off my seat

Had a quick look and I wasn't that shocked, but then again what I used to wear are well out of fashion or have altered (eg Sambas £75+). Nike have gone berserk for a pair I had. NB prices are now out of the market compared to what I paid.

I also note that they're known as Sneakers now ffs.

As Gregg's said online, two sausage rolls short of a multi pack.

Would rather drape myself in Greggs attire than those things anarl :lol:.
Had a quick look and I wasn't that shocked, but then again what I used to wear are well out of fashion or have altered (eg Sambas £75+). Nike have gone berserk for a pair I had. NB prices are now out of the market compared to what I paid.

I also note that they're known as Sneakers now ffs.

Nike's sportswear is shockingly poor quality compared to over a decade ago also.

Last edited:
What do you match them with?
Shorts in the spring/summer or on my Bolivians
Fair enough. That has to be some sort of subconscious brand attachment mind. I can't fathom buying 3 pairs of something shite, knowing it's shite almost immediately after purchase, receiving delivery and then wearing them anyway.
Of the foam ones the first pair were too black. So bought white when released. I liked them for mooching in. Then the multi came out so got them for paddle boarding.

I don’t have 3 pairs of the yellow. Just one pair of them.

Last edited:
Would rather drape myself in Greggs attire than those things anarl :lol:.

Nike's sportswear is shockingly poor quality compared to over a decade ago also.

My Nike's were good kit - for which you paid at that time, But like other names they're bought out, made cheaply (abroad) and get sold in one of Mike Ashley's tat bins for the profit because of the marque.
Shorts in the spring/summer or on my Bolivians

Of the foam ones the first pair were too black. So bought white when released. I liked them for mooching in. Then the multi came out so got them for paddle boarding.

Too black??? I didn't think black had different shades.

Last edited:

I don’t have 3 pairs of the yellow. Just one pair of them.

The entire design is what I think most are saying looks horrendous, not just the yellow ones. As I say, everyone has their own tastes and that, but I struggle to believe anybody truly likes that design and isn't swayed by the perceived social status of the 'Yeezy' brand. Similar with loads of this 'Supreme' rubbish I've seen.

The entire design is what I think most are saying looks horrendous, not just the yellow ones. As I say, everyone has their own tastes and that, but I struggle to believe anybody truly likes that design and isn't swayed by the perceived social status of the 'Yeezy' brand. Similar with loads of this 'Supreme' rubbish I've seen.
I don’t buy into brands. I just buy what I like the look of at the time. More of my vile gear can be seen on this thread :

My Nike's were good kit - for which you paid at that time, But like other names they're bought out, made cheaply (abroad) and get sold in one of Mike Ashley's tat bins for the profit because of the marque.

Too black??? I didn't think black had different shades.
Aye too black make things look like school shoes.

Back