Worst squad in recent history

Not heard it anywhere mate. It's just on the club actively pursuing him for some time. He's also cheap,. I agree he's been very poor. We've just signed a lad from Leeds for £2M who seems absolutely awful too. Doesn't seem to matter to safc, buy-develop-sell for more than you paid.
I think they're panicked into signing Hjelde because we didn't have a fit left footed defender for the rest of the season and thought he'd be able to play in more than one position (they seem overly obsessed with that). I imagine they're regretting that move now.

If they do sign Burstow after what he's done for us this season then even bigger questions than are being asked now need to be asked about what on earth they are trying to do.

I think they're panicked into signing Hjelde because we didn't have a fit left footed defender for the rest of the season and thought he'd be able to play in more than one position (they seem overly obsessed with that). I imagine they're regretting that move now.

If they do sign Burstow after what he's done for us this season then even bigger questions than are being asked now need to be asked about what on earth they are trying to do.
As bad as Hjelde has been there’s a reason he keep playing. This Pembele must be horrendous

Back