Worst squad in recent history

Aye the f***ing idiots.

It's only a month ago someone was arguing with me about the quality of the squad and in particular this seasons players, one being Seelt. This was before his recent run at centre half, so he'd played once at centre half and about six games at right back and whoever it was suggested that most Sunderland fans preferred Seelt to Batth and Seelt was better.

I kept asking what this was based on and kept getting the same claptrap, Norwich bench etc. I pointed out Seelt and Batth had at this point also played the same amout of games and Seelt had played once at centre half and ball watched for a goal 😀

It's absolutely mind blowing how people for most of this season have looked at the players we've brought in, looked at their records and where they've come from and despite barely seeing anything positive from them have decided we've moved on and improved.

its lacking in a couple of places but its ok..its just young an inexperienced, they have flashes of good spells then it goes for a while

its just unbalanced and short of a couple of steady heads

So the post: worst squad in recent history. No you're wrong : we've had much worse. . I'm reassured - not. The team is really good - just unbalanced we are just unbalanced ; we weren't crap yesterday: we were just unbalanced!

Where have you heard this? I really can't see it happening. He's been beyond shite for us.
Not heard it anywhere mate. It's just on the club actively pursuing him for some time. He's also cheap,. I agree he's been very poor. We've just signed a lad from Leeds for £2M who seems absolutely awful too. Doesn't seem to matter to safc, buy-develop-sell for more than you paid.

Charlie Wyke was abysmal mate. There's absolutely no way he'd improve even this team.
30 goals in one season
He was massively under rated. Never going to replace Harry kane but a decent league one and perhaps lower championship striker. More heart than any of our current strikers, and that's after his problems.

30 goals in one season
He was massively under rated. Never going to replace Harry kane but a decent league one and perhaps lower championship striker. More heart than any of our current strikers, and that's after his problems.
He was dreadful in a league below mate. Even in that season where he scored goals his actual footballing ability was poor, most of the goals where because he'd suddenly transformed into a goal poacher and we actually created chances.

Back