Worst food you've eaten in or around a football stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a hot dog from outside RP many years ago. I then proceeded to absolutely smother it in what I assumed was French mustard. It wasn't. It was industrial strength English.
I stuffed about half of said delight into my gob, and my head exploded.

Mustard, snots and tears streamed down my face as the full heat hit home.

You learn by your mistakes

Bought a pie before match at Goodison Park for FA Cup match when Bardo scored in 1-1 draw. Still absolutely scadding at half time, think it had been heated by a f***ing H-Bomb @makumstu

Bought a hot dog from outside RP many years ago. I then proceeded to absolutely smother it in what I assumed was French mustard. It wasn't. It was industrial strength English.
I stuffed about half of said delight into my gob, and my head exploded.

Mustard, snots and tears streamed down my face as the full heat hit home.

You learn by your mistakes
:lol:
‘Westlers’ were the boiled hamburgers..
lush

Last edited by a moderator:
On my first trip to Old Trafford (the 2-2 FA Cup game in the mid 90s) I got a pie in the ground. I just asked for a pie assuming I would get a mince pie or steak pie but when I bit into it...it was a cheese pie. A cheese f***ing pie. I mean what the fuckety fuck. It went straight in the bin.

Don't think av ever ate out from a footy stadium, what's the point, takes ages to get served, ya only there for 90mins, get something before ya go proper food or wait til after. A. Pint aye

Cheese and onion pasty at stoke away, when we lost 1-0 and Dave Kitson scored.

Was f***ing manky.

That would be one supplied by the local bakers, Wrights. The Cheese and Onion pasties can be a bit greasy, but they have a fair bit of cheese in them.

Most locals stick to the Meat and Potato pies, which are very nice.

Most locals also buy them from one of their shops on the way to the game for half the price!

When I was a boy me and my dad would religiously go for a savoury or a saveloy dip in a pork shop in Roker before the match. This time the shop had run out of everything but buns and they were charging 20p just to dip the bun, I had one and it was horrible. However tricky dicky Malone scored a rare goal that day!

Everton away, pissing down, went in a Chinks and we got two bags of chips. Honestly one bag would of filled four dinner plates. Hard as fuk, must of been there all day. Ate what we wanted and gave the Chink the rest back which he hoyed straight back into the fryer.

A burger from outside WHL after Defoe's debut.They were "upgrading" all burgers to doubles at it was rank and tasted like shit

Oldham in the 1970's.Pork pie which they had warmed up.Half the filling ran down your arm in liquid form when bit into!!!!

I remember watching the pre match rippers in the Barbary Coast, years ago.
It was f***ing desperate.
The audience were that bored, they started hoying a load of beer mats and ashtrays at the stripper :eek:

Table of lads right at the front carried on playing cards throughout the first session and never battered an eyelid at her wandering around bollock naked about an inch from them

I once got a cowboy (chips/gravy/sausage) from that chippy behind the Roker End in the late 80's and as I was tucking in a maggot crawled out of the sausage

I once got a cowboy (chips/gravy/sausage) from that chippy behind the Roker End in the late 80's and as I was tucking in a maggot crawled out of the sausage

That the one over from the New Derby....i had curried buns from there also in the 80's and i bit into what can only be described as something living, think it was a cockroach or summit...safe to say that put me off for life......

Digbeth dining club set up outside of Birmingham City’s ground and all the vendors are absolutely top drawer. No idea how every other stadium in the country hasn’t got something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back