World Snooker Championship 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been watching Selby v Ding highlights not knowing the score and Eurosport advertise the final Higgins vs Selby tomorrow. f***ing amateurs.

Won't be bothering watching the BBC Selby love in I think. Him constantly 'looking up to his corner for inspiration', them constantly switching to his missus ('she's a former international pool player'....yes we fuckin know!!), the disrespect he'll show by shouting and banging the table before the final frame is finished, the constant Leicester references etc etc.

Mind if Higgins is thrashing him it'll be straight on :lol:

Selby is an amazing player, I don't get all the comments about his being boring? The same was said of Davis and Hendry when they were playing and there'll two of the biggest legends in the game.

Selby is an amazing player, I don't get all the comments about his being boring? The same was said of Davis and Hendry when they were playing and there'll two of the biggest legends in the game.
Exactly. Hendry and Davis were amazing to watch. The safety play of Davis man. The long pots and impossible shots that hendry used to pull out. You literally couldn't leave a even remotely pottable red against hendry otherwise he'd pot it and make a century break. Both hendry and Davis has unreal composure as well. Nothing phased them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back