World Snooker Championship 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed to be rushing things. That shot with the rest potting the red down the cushion was mental. And then conceding the frame only needing a couple of snookers seemed strange as well
Yeah I'll give you that alright. The red down the cushion was crazy considering the shots he had previously missed.

He seemed to be rushing things. That shot with the rest potting the red down the cushion was mental. And then conceding the frame only needing a couple of snookers seemed strange as well

Best player in the world comfortably at the moment

Yeah no doubt he's the best in the world

Haway Ronnie my love ! I do like Ding anarl, I still remember when Ronnie made poor Ding cry a few years ago when he done his left handed show boating and Ding thought it was a diss bless him :neutral:.

Those tears made me smile. So fragile!

I dont beleive it went like that?

He was beaten in the master final 10-2 at 19 years of age, was nothing to do with left handed play or a diss was it?! I might be thinking of the wrong tournament mind you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...ace-row-mars-OSullivan-Masters-final-win.html

I dont beleive it went like that?

He was beaten in the master final 10-2 at 19 years of age, was nothing to do with left handed play or a diss was it?! I might be thinking of the wrong tournament mind you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...ace-row-mars-OSullivan-Masters-final-win.html
you're right here with that, there was no badness or showboating on Ronnies part, he just hammered a young inexperienced player 10-3. Ronnie was very good to him at the end of the match and I think they've become good friends from that.

Don't think I've ever felt so sorry for a snooker player as I did for Ding then, Ronnie was just in top form and demolished him. Would like to see Ding win this week if Ronnie doesnt.

Selby running away with the match against fu, the dour fuck! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back