World Cup Tickets

Anyone received theirs yet? Got a Post Office e-mail saying my package from Ticketmaster is being delivered tomorrow. Can't think of anything else it can be. I haven't bought play-off tickets, before anyone asks.
Mine never arrived and about 48 hours before the game I cottoned on that you had to download them. Did so and there was no bother getting into the ground with the printed ones.

Just bought a £16 ticket for tomorrow in the North East Terrace, block 37, row D (blue seats?)

Must have added some as when I looked yesterday I’m fairly sure the cheapest was £30
There were none left at the beginning of last week so either some got returned or perhaps sponsors didnt take them?

Just bought a £16 ticket for tomorrow in the North East Terrace, block 37, row D (blue seats?)

Must have added some as when I looked yesterday I’m fairly sure the cheapest was £30
I have relented after not getting any tickets in the ballot and saying I would never buy another ticket, bought a £16 ticket in the Don Robson Pavilion, I rather fancy there will be a choice of seats to be had.
PS I wouldn’t mind a ticket for Wednesday if anyone knows of any spares ?

Last edited:
I have relented after not getting any tickets in the ballot and saying I would never buy another ticket, bought a £16 ticket in the Don Robson Pavilion, I rather fancy there will be a choice of seats to be had.
PS I wouldn’t mind a ticket for Wednesday if anyone knows of any spares ?
Can’t go wrong for £16 and like you I’m hoping to be able to move around a bit.

At least it looks like the sponsors actually bothered to return tickets with the late availability. I suspect it will be a different story for Wednesday unfortunately

Can’t go wrong for £16 and like you I’m hoping to be able to move around a bit.

At least it looks like the sponsors actually bothered to return tickets with the late availability. I suspect it will be a different story for Wednesday unfortunately
Aye, been asking as I met people about spares for Wednesday.....no.luck so far :(

Back