World Cup Tickets

Anyone received theirs yet? Got a Post Office e-mail saying my package from Ticketmaster is being delivered tomorrow. Can't think of anything else it can be. I haven't bought play-off tickets, before anyone asks.

Anyone received theirs yet? Got a Post Office e-mail saying my package from Ticketmaster is being delivered tomorrow. Can't think of anything else it can be. I haven't bought play-off tickets, before anyone asks.
Not me, I gave up in the tedium of online queue. A lass I nar got hers tother day though. So aye, it'll be them.

What games you doing?

Just been on the ticket website and there is still tickets for Englands final game at CLS v New Zealand. Do the locals not fancy it? Could be a big game. Bronze tickets at £55 available according to the website.

Just been on the ticket website and there is still tickets for Englands final game at CLS v New Zealand. Do the locals not fancy it? Could be a big game. Bronze tickets at £55 available according to the website.

Says request exceeds availability when you try adding it to the basket, got England vs Afghanistan the other day at old Trafford, still tickets available in all cats

Coming down in Glasgow for it and going with a mate travelling up from Nottingham for it.

Also going to the Sri Lanka v Windies game at CLS two days earlier - a bargain at £16!

Got my ticket for Sri Lanka vs Australia at the Oval on June 15th by recorded delivery yesterday.

I just hope I have some money left after this weekend for another sporting trip to London.

They never fancy it as most of them baulk at the ticket price

Says request exceeds availability when you try adding it to the basket, got England vs Afghanistan the other day at old Trafford, still tickets available in all cats
Yeah all our initial applications for that game got the thumbs up
See u there

Anyone else had problems getting this error message when trying to buy in bulk?
Your request exceeds the availability for this price category. Tickets may be in other baskets. Reduce the amount requested or try a different match
Trying to order 8 for WI/SL at CLS but it will only let me order 4 (by adding 2 to my basket, and then another 2). I've tried a number of times and been allocated different seats each time, so the seats must be available?

Have also tried to add tickets from another price category but receiving the same message.

Last edited:
Anyone else had problems getting this error message when trying to buy in bulk?
Your request exceeds the availability for this price category. Tickets may be in other baskets. Reduce the amount requested or try a different match
Trying to order 8 for WI/SL at CLS but it will only let me order 4 (by adding 2 to my basket, and then another 2). I've tried a number of times and been allocated different seats each time, so the seats must be available?

Have also tried to add tickets from another price category but receiving the same message.
Had that message for weeks mate.
Every time Eng v Aus tickets came up it was the same

Back