World Cup 2026 Confirmed venues

My American cousin lives in the New England area, so its possible that he might have as good a chance in the Ballot as us outside of the host countries. 70% of the ballot will go to the host countries, 30% the rest of the world. Its still remote.

Mexicans are footie mad and will be all over it. Tickets will be like rocking horseshit.

At the USA v Czech Rep Group game in 2006 at Gelsenkirchen, the Yanks were paying €700 a ticket outside. Too rich for me.

You're overplaying it. The NFL and MLS will actually still be ongoing when the World Cup is on so locals won't give a fuck, will be piss easy for tickets.

The only concern regarding the NFL and MLS being on is Seattle Sounders and Seahawks have told their sport organisations they're not postponing games so Lumen Field pitch will be terrible.
I bow to your expert knowledge and mediumship.

I can only go off what happened in Germany when I was there, where similar was said about tickets being easily available before the tournament started.

This was my view from the cheap seats at MetLife last year 🔍

Logon or register to see this image

Like others have said, a very dull monstrosity. Got bus to and from Manhattan (from port authority bus terminal) and that was spot on to be fair. It looked a nightmare getting away in a car. The car park was like the size of the moon

LA's stadium is in Inglewood which is on the West Side - near the ocean so it doesn't get too hot at all. Nice cooling breeze out in that part of the city.

FedEx is a dump so no issues there either.

Shame that Chicago gets no games - they didn't want to deal with FIFA's bullshit and con artistry. Fair dues, I guess.
Not sure about Chicago there local politics is completely bongers …… It would have been the easiest City for me to get too, Hopefully England ends up in Kansas City Houston or Dallas easy flight for me…

Thanks For posting. Hopefully the game in Vancouver will be played on real turf! Some great bars their mind in Gas Town and close to the stadium.

Aye around the old olympic accomodation there are some brilliant craft breweries you can do a walking beer tour on as well.

If you do go to Gastown dont walk to the stadium - we did that when we first moved here and went through East Hastings where all the drug issues are - 3-4 blocks of people shooting up in front of you in the streets - was a bit of an eye opener for my kids

Im going either way as my mate has a place for me to stay and even if we dont get tickets Im sure the atmosphere will be brilliant

The NFL Stadiums are terrible for Football as the pitches are narrower and the ends behind the Goals are usually smaller and odd shaped than the rest of the ground.

This was my view from the cheap seats at MetLife last year 🔍

Logon or register to see this image

Like others have said, a very dull monstrosity. Got bus to and from Manhattan (from port authority bus terminal) and that was spot on to be fair. It looked a nightmare getting away in a car. The car park was like the size of the moon

Is that The Boss? I saw him in Milan, great tour .

At the USA v Czech Rep Group game in 2006 at Gelsenkirchen, the Yanks were paying €700 a ticket outside. Too rich for me.

I was at that match... Grrr... Rosicky that effin flopper.
Me dad went in 1994 (he's been to 4 x wold cups) - said it was brilliant.

He went to Pontiac - stadium now demolished and was based in Chicago. He went to the opening game where Diana Ross missed her kick and the game was attended by Clinton and Havelange.

I think he saw about 7 games and has a canny story to tell about Detroit.

Pontiac Silverdome was in Detroit (not Chicago)... the old NFL Detroit Lions stadium before they demoed it...

I went to US v. Switzerland match there in 1994 WC as well.

Last edited:
Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field, home of the Eagles, will host a 2026 World Cup Round of 16 match on July 4th, 2026.It’ll be America’s 250th Birthday, What's odds on USA vs England last 16 that day

Back