World Cup 2018, Who will win ? And Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upthere

Winger
I think Brazil could do it. A lot of players coming into the WC in form. Neymar and Coutinho in a front 3 with Firmino or Gabriel Jesus.

Their defence is the best it's been since they won it.

Got them at 5/1.

I think Brazil could do it. A lot of players coming into the WC in form. Neymar and Coutinho in a front 3 with Firmino or Gabriel Jesus.

Their defence is the best it's been since they won it.

Got them at 5/1.
Will Neymar be match fit though?

I work with a brazilian geeza at work and he doesnt think they will win it, doesnt think they are powerful enough. I think tbey will win it. Best three for me are Brazil, Germany and Argentina. I think France have a talented squad but i just dont think they will win it

Hard to look past Germany but you never know, one good/bad game in the knockout stage can change everything.
Will Neymar be match fit though?
I was going to ask the same question. Even if he has recovered in time I doubt he'll be back to his best after such a long time out.

I'd be going for them but don't trust Martinez.
Yeah the manager is a worry but they seem to have such a settled team, top class players who are now close to or in their prime. Watched a few of their qualifiers and they looked spain-esque in the sense of how well they played as a team. They looked like an elite club side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back