World Athletics Championships

Have been at multiple Olympics and WC. So many dodgy athletes. Mo being top of list. I remember being at Euro xcountry in dublin circa 2011 and he could only finish 2nd collapsing at finish against poorish field. Next thing he was at london where i watched him live... i just thought Wow WTF. He subsequently missed 2 tests and Salazar gets bust...if it walks like a duck...

Pretty much spot on.

Laura Muir up tonight, another remarkably improved athlete under Salazar.
Eh?
She decided against it, so its not true.
What’s been said? PS best thread for ages this

Basically, if youre that passionate about being 'clean' and that angry about being accused..... dont fecking join the coach who is in the middle of being investigated for being s drug cheat! Nail on head from Johnson.
Aye, hell of a run, I expect he’ll knock a decent chunk off his PB next year based on this!
Superb, so gutsy. I thought he had it but obviously expended a lot catching them up.

Last edited:
Anyone know why Mo wasn’t doing the marathon? It’s his target for Tokyo isn’t it?

He wasn’t at Berlin was he ?
Chicago i think. With his old training buddy Galen Rupp. Most of the top runners dont do the World Champ marathon as they make no money from it - remember they only race twice a year so they dont have many opportunities to make some dosh.

Protesting too much?

Johnson spot on.

Johnson is a quality presenter - really knows what he is talking about
How slow was that first leg for GB in the 4 x 400m relay?

We'd been in with a chance of medal otherwise.

Given they ran a couple of seconds faster than they have previously I think they were just not quite good enough - although that Jodie Williams should consider running 400

Last edited:

Back