World Athletics Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope the men can bring home the gold but think the yanks will have been practising the handovers the last couple of days

I mean this in the best possible way, but the lady who runs the first leg for us in the 4 x 100 seems to carry an awful lot of timber for what you would expect from an athlete who are generally ripped.
Gutted I missed the Johnson verbal assault.

Cram, given his absolute and utter disgust for Gatlin at London (when Johnson rightly took him to task) is a complete hypocrite.

Last edited:
I mean this in the best possible way, but the lady who runs the first leg for us in the 4 x 100 seems to carry an awful lot of timber for what you would expect from an athlete who are generally ripped.

She's a bit of a unit but she can shift.

She's been part of the relay team for years.

Last edited:
Gutted I missed the Johnson verbal assault.

Cram, given his absolute and utter disgust for Gatlin at London (when Johnson rightly took him to task) is a complete hypocrite.
Cram and Radcliffe are the biggest hypocrites going. Sponsored by Nike the absolute frauds. BBC should peddle the pair of them.

She's a bit of a unit but she can shift.

She's been part of the relay team for years.
She has which has always puzzled me (not being the member as she is a quality first leg) as to why she has not reduced as a unit, probably just made that way.
Cram and Radcliffe are the biggest hypocrites going. Sponsored by Nike the absolute frauds. BBC should peddle the pair of them.
They are a disgrace. Just caught up with the Barney Ronay article, super read.

She has which has always puzzled me (not being the member as she is a quality first leg) as to why she has not reduced as a unit, probably just made that way.

They are a disgrace. Just caught up with the Barney Ronay article, super read.
It's a shame with cram like. Mlf and his commentary is very good. But clearly being paid to protect the image of drug cheats. Like you say hes a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back