Workers rights for Menopausal women

I'll put my hands up and admit,i used to think menopause was just whingy women......but after almost 10 years of our lass(no) suffering with it and witness to the massive effect it has on them,I'm all for any help.
Some suffer badly but you can bet your bottom dollar there will be abuse

I thought that the other day with some random thread
Would explain this Dangermows things and his/her/their frantic Daily Mail links spamming the place

Needs to take a break

Posting obnoxious crap from a right wing news outlet favoured by old arseholes should be a bankable offence

Am still waiting on your explanation as to why you feel the need to litter an internet forum with daily mail links

You said it's not for bites. so what is it?
Well not that I need to explain, I look on the site, see a story that is of interest, will generate discussion and debate, and post it. Simple as that. Why anyone would bite over a choice of rag is both amusing and baffling. Id suggest having a word with yourself if that gets you rattled (it clearly does mind :lol:). Personally I know many DM readers are right wing loons. I also couldn't give a shiny shite :lol:

I'll put my hands up and admit,i used to think menopause was just whingy women......but after almost 10 years of our lass(no) suffering with it and witness to the massive effect it has on them,I'm all for any help.

Yup. It can be really tough. Nature was certainly kinder to men.

Well not that I need to explain, I look on the site, see a story that is of interest, will generate discussion and debate, and post it. Simple as that. Why anyone would bite over a choice of rag is both amusing and baffling. Id suggest having a word with yourself if that gets you rattled (it clearly does mind :lol:). Personally I know many DM readers are right wing loons. I also couldn't give a shiny shite :lol:
Today is Thursday

The 5 th day of the week

You've started 6 or 7 threads this week I've counted alone inspired by Daily Mail stories

Bizarre behaviour

That and your Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday Club drinking threads

While going on the giving up booze thread to go on about how your drinking is under control

Just a few thoughts eh

Today is Thursday

The 5 th day of the week

You've started 6 or 7 threads this week I've counted alone inspired by Daily Mail stories

Bizarre behaviour

That and your Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday Club drinking threads

While going on the giving up booze thread to go on about how your drinking is under control

Just a few thoughts eh

The fact you're even reviewing, checking where I have posted and counting is bizarre.

You do realise on some of the drinking day club threads I'm not saying I'm supping? Just to reassure you though, seen as though you are obviously concerned, I didn't sup yesterday, and I didn't sup on Monday either.

Why any of that gets you wound up is very bizarre.

I'd not even noticed you until today, where you suddenly revealed your obsession :lol:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bodyform for youuuuuuuuuu
:lol::lol:

The fact you're even reviewing, checking where I have posted and counting is bizarre.

You do realise on some of the drinking day club threads I'm not saying I'm supping? Just to reassure you though, seen as though you are obviously concerned, I didn't sup yesterday, and I didn't sup on Monday either.

Why any of that gets you wound up is very bizarre.

I'd not even noticed you until today, where you suddenly revealed your obsession :lol:

:lol::lol:
My obsession with your daily mail and drinking obsession? Oh kay

Anyway, HettonLass , am sure that account will be unbanned soon so you can continue with whatever that was

As a small business owner I’m unsure if it’ll be worth employing women soon.

When they’re young and perky they are sometimes quite proficient, but take time off for periods, relationship issues, random ‘duvet days’ etc.

They get to a certain age and I have to pay them to have kids, then they’re off work for months. Rinse and repeat until they can’t squirt out any more brats.

Then when all that’s over they have more problems because they’re barren???

Seems logical. We already have policies in place that allow time off if women are having time of the months issues.
I don't think us men appreciate having the equivalent of 'blueballs' every month for three/five days. It's an ache feeling from what I understand, i'm not a woman but i've had girlfriends since 1487. None have ever mentioned shooting pains or stinging sensations, am a daft?

Free TRT for blokes to get absolutely JACKED in their 40s and 50s?

I wanna love like Joe Rogan with a git big vein throbbing in my head (not that head you perverts).

In all seriousness, if people are gonna be expected to work into their 70’s then employers and employment law needs to keep pace.

I think it's ridiculous and does more harm than good. Women already get discriminated against for being of childbearing age. I know it shouldn't happen but we all know it does. Now once they are past that, women are portrayed to be fragile, weak creatures who need special help to cope with a natural part of aging.

It's a variable condition in length and severity and no two women are the same. Some sail through it without barely realising it's happened. At the other end of the scale, women get extreme symptoms and really struggle with it.

Got no problem with raising awareness of the condition. In the past it's been known as "the change" as even saying menopause was a dirty word. It's something that older women hushed up and talked in whispers about. There's been a lot of stuff explaining things like brain fog etc., which were not as well known as hot flushes. With raising awareness, if a woman is struggling, hopefully other colleagues will understand her challenges better and be able to support the women who need it. It should be managed as any other health condition though and it definitely shouldn't be classed as a disability.

Back