Workers rights for Menopausal women

Seems logical. We already have policies in place that allow time off if women are having time of the months issues.
Is this hettonbots new login?

Seems logical. We already have policies in place that allow time off if women are having time of the months issues.

What about blokes suffering from hot flushes and brain fog due to the effects of Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday club?

Of course they should get help to deal with the issues the menopause creates for them. What I don't want to see is those transgender freaks jumping on this and claiming they need help.

I’ve seen what happened to my gran when she was going through the change, it was pretty horrendous for my grandad at home and really affected them both mentally. It seems pretty debilitating for a lot of women, so this is definitely a positive thing. Women have to endure a lot that we don’t.

Of course they should get help to deal with the issues the menopause creates for them. What I don't want to see is those transgender freaks jumping on this and claiming they need help.
Oh they need help .
Anyone who is a male of mature years should start to claim to be struggling with low testosterone which causes lethargy and low mood/depression . Its an age thing not a gender thing

Back