Work Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.

My mate tells me about his work mate called man bat. His real name is Wayne Bruce
Used to work with a pac man. He would munch through his bait in seconds

Last edited:
Girl at school got called OTG.

She used to eat her lunchtime sandwiches in a toilet cubicle so she didn't have to share ... Our Toilet Girl.
Girl at school with my sister, her dad had changed their surname from pigg to Dickinson so she wouldn't get grief. Her nickname became 'piggy dicka'

There's been a good few of these work nickname threads on here in the time I've been on here.

Best one I've seen was the son of a bloke with a massive head who was called Whopper Napper. The son on joining the company was christened "Whopper Napper's Whipper Snapper".

Feckin genius.
Yep.
True - in the Amec yard at Wallsend. 😂

Years ago a lad got called Davey Hours because he used to do every bit of owatime going. I still call him that and some people think that it's his real name.

Nappie - Always on the bum

Leggy - Huge cock

Sizzler - bad stutter

Sack (as in haversack) - always on your back

At my place I have applied the following nicknames to three of my colleagues, although one has left.
Two Teas, Life Skills and Melon Fingers.

Not amazing, but I have to find some kind of enjoyment

Worked with a lad whose initials were PAV, because he was an account the lads nicknamed him Pav Signacheque after the Mags keeper

the bloke who was always sniffing round the cakes in the office or whatever freebies were out got called 'Plague of Locust'

another bloke who was about 6'6" got called 'Big Show'...

little bloke who had a beard got called 'moses'....which then got changed to ' Moses Hightower' after the bloke from police academy (no idea why)...then we agreed as he was little he should be called ' Moses Lowtower'......the days used to fly by...

oh and big bird with massive feet got called 'Honey Monster'

Lad at our place with a massive neck is known simply as Jimmy Six Necks. Simple, but effective. I don’t actually know his surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back