Worcester v Durham - LVCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonelgoing well, 5 short of his century at the minute. And good to see Scotty getting some runs too. Looking like we could get to 600 within 5 sessions and have a good go at them after tea with the new ball.

As long as we don't declare too soon Borthwick won't get a better opportunity for a first class century that this.

Moeen Ali has bowled 22 overs FFS. :lol:

Worse are 91 for 4.

Stokes has pretty impressive figures so far of 1 for 9 off his 9 overs.

If we can get a couple more out tonight this game could be all over by tomorrow night.

Nice to see Notts have benefited from the return of their superstars :lol:

To be fair Broad and Swann top scored for them.

Brilliant day for Durham. Anyone know what the weather is like? Reckon Durham will enforce the follow on or depend on how many they get?

To be fair Broad and Swann top scored for them.

Brilliant day for Durham. Anyone know what the weather is like? Reckon Durham will enforce the follow on or depend on how many they get?

with a lead of 450 still, I cant see them enforcing the follow on, need to bat again to get an 800 run lead really :lol:

with a lead of 450 still, I cant see them enforcing the follow on, need to bat again to get an 800 run lead really :lol:

:lol:

BBC Hereford & Worcester's Dave Bradley:

"Durham's formidable total is way out of Worcestershire's reach. Once again the back-up bowlers did not match the efforts of Wright and Richardson, but take nothing away from Mustard who batted well on a pitch that has something in it.

"Harmison still looks the part, not as quick as he once was but good enough to rip through Worcestershire's inexperienced top order.

"Worcestershire are struggling at the top level, one can only hope they are learning from their mistakes but even the most ardent fans must realise it is going to be a long summer.

"One only hopes they will have patience and not call for heads to roll as so often happens when a team struggles."

I think you could say he thinks we're on top :)

142-6 now.

They've also got a bloke retired hurt so that may as well be 7 down. Should comfortably wrap this up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back