Woody Allen

Used to love his films. His style of humour is hugely influential.
Can't get my head round him marrying his daughter mind and it's put me off him

Mia's a bit of a nutter too from what I've read fwiw

Used to love his films. His style of humour is hugely influential.
Can't get my head round him marrying his daughter mind and it's put me off him

Mia's a bit of a nutter too from what I've read fwiw
He didn't. Soon-Yi is the adopted daughter of Andre Previn and Mia Farrow.

Always worth looking at the facts. These allegations surfaced when Mia Farrow was furious with Allen on discovering that he was having a relationship with her adopted 19 year old daughter. They were meticulously investigated by the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of Yale New Haven Hospital. Their conclusion, summarised in the image below, was that no sexual abuse took place:

Logon or register to see this image

Additionally, if you still have doubts, try reading this account from Moses Farrow - https://ronanfarrowletter.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/moses-farrow-speaks-out/ - of how his mother verbally and physically abused him, and "of her coaching, drilling, scripting, and rehearsing" to force him to confess to actions he had not carried out. He concluded that:

"It was clear that if I stepped even slightly outside her carefully crafted reality, she would not tolerate it. Yet, I grew up fiercely loyal and obedient to her, even though I lived in extreme fear of her. Based on my own experience, it’s possible that Mia rehearsed with Dylan what she ended up recording on video. As she had done with me, it’s conceivable she set the stage, the mood, and scripted what was to take place.”

Last edited:

Back