Woody Allen

No way of knowing for sure really, so I’ll go with innocent until proven guilty.

I always thought he was a weirdo like.

Dylan Farrow is slagging off people that have worked and still work with him, saying they’re complicit which I think is bang out of order. Is she seriously expecting people to potentially stunt their careers on her word alone?

No way of knowing for sure really, so I’ll go with innocent until proven guilty.

I always thought he was a weirdo like.

Dylan Farrow is slagging off people that have worked and still work with him, saying they’re complicit which I think is bang out of order. Is she seriously expecting people to potentially stunt their careers on her word alone?
Suppose it depends on whether she's telling the truth or not.
And we can't really know that

Knew he was a turbotoucher during Crimes & Misdemeanors. when he's on about the last time he's been in a lass and it cuts for two seconds, to two four year olds eating cake, who are extras and pointless to narrative.

He didn't. Soon-Yi is the adopted daughter of Andre Previn and Mia Farrow.

Totally normal behavior starting relationship with your then wife's adopted teenage daughter when you're nearly 60.

Always worth looking at the facts. These allegations surfaced when Mia Farrow was furious with Allen on discovering that he was having a relationship with her adopted 19 year old daughter. They were meticulously investigated by the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of Yale New Haven Hospital. Their conclusion, summarised in the image below, was that no sexual abuse took place:

Logon or register to see this image

Additionally, if you still have doubts, try reading this account from Moses Farrow - https://ronanfarrowletter.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/moses-farrow-speaks-out/ - of how his mother verbally and physically abused him, and "of her coaching, drilling, scripting, and rehearsing" to force him to confess to actions he had not carried out. He concluded that:

"It was clear that if I stepped even slightly outside her carefully crafted reality, she would not tolerate it. Yet, I grew up fiercely loyal and obedient to her, even though I lived in extreme fear of her. Based on my own experience, it’s possible that Mia rehearsed with Dylan what she ended up recording on video. As she had done with me, it’s conceivable she set the stage, the mood, and scripted what was to take place.”

In June 1993 the judge rejected Allen's bid for custody. He said that the Yale–New Haven team's unwillingness to testify in court, except through a deposition, together with the destruction of its notes, had rendered its report "sanitized and, therefore, less credible".

Noncesense.

Totally normal behavior starting relationship with your then wife's adopted teenage daughter when you're nearly 60.
They were never married. They didn't even live together. Allen had a separate apartment on the other side of Central Park.

No one's claiming it's normal but people step outside the bounds of normal all the time. It's not uncommon for men with a high social status and wealth to be in relationships with much younger women.

In June 1993 the judge rejected Allen's bid for custody. He said that the Yale–New Haven team's unwillingness to testify in court, except through a deposition, together with the destruction of its notes, had rendered its report "sanitized and, therefore, less credible".

Noncesense.
"[Moses Farrow] recalls his boyhood relationship with Woody as the opposite of his mother’s. “He would come over to our apartment every morning at 6:30. I used to love to wake up before the others, and he and I would be at the kitchen table together. He would always bring two newspapers and half a dozen or so massive muffins—blueberry, corn, wheat. He’d open up The New York Times and sit there turning pages, and I’d take The New York Post and go straight to the comics and word puzzles. We would read together before waking Dylan. It was peaceful and memorable. He’d make a couple of slices of toast with cinnamon and honey and be there as she ate her breakfast. He really seemed to enjoy taking care of her. He was a caring father to me. He helped me feel good about myself, and I felt he did everything he could to include us in his life.” (Woody’s production company for many years was called Moses Productions. He had another called Dylan and Satchel Productions.)"

They were never married. They didn't even live together. Allen had a separate apartment on the other side of Central Park.

No one's claiming it's normal but people step outside the bounds of normal all the time. It's not uncommon for men with a high social status and wealth to be in relationships with much younger women.

"[Moses Farrow] recalls his boyhood relationship with Woody as the opposite of his mother’s. “He would come over to our apartment every morning at 6:30. I used to love to wake up before the others, and he and I would be at the kitchen table together. He would always bring two newspapers and half a dozen or so massive muffins—blueberry, corn, wheat. He’d open up The New York Times and sit there turning pages, and I’d take The New York Post and go straight to the comics and word puzzles. We would read together before waking Dylan. It was peaceful and memorable. He’d make a couple of slices of toast with cinnamon and honey and be there as she ate her breakfast. He really seemed to enjoy taking care of her. He was a caring father to me. He helped me feel good about myself, and I felt he did everything he could to include us in his life.” (Woody’s production company for many years was called Moses Productions. He had another called Dylan and Satchel Productions.)"

It's not uncommon but it is still very creepy. Wife/girlfriend, still the behavior of an absolute deviant.

Back