Women you just can't win........

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im on a dating site.......anyway I'm getting loadsa replies ...only problem is the replies im getting are from obese women eating cake ...or women with 20 kids wanting a babysitter......

Anyway last night a really good looking woman contacted me ....and after second message she says" do you want to come round mine to walk the dog" it was half eleven at night.

Now in my past I was a bit of a male slag so would have been straight there but I've matured....and thought the woman was probably vulnerable so I refused and said I was to chat a bit more and then maybe meet at a later date

She wouldn't stop pestering and when I refused, she went into a right strop

Women of the forum.....I did the right thing didn't I....

She did actually want you to pop round and walk the dog... while she stayed at home and let a real man smash the granny out of her.

Im on a dating site.......anyway I'm getting loadsa replies ...only problem is the replies im getting are from obese women eating cake ...or women with 20 kids wanting a babysitter......

Anyway last night a really good looking woman contacted me ....and after second message she says" do you want to come round mine to walk the dog" it was half eleven at night.

Now in my past I was a bit of a male slag so would have been straight there but I've matured....and thought the woman was probably vulnerable so I refused and said I was to chat a bit more and then maybe meet at a later date

You probably sent her pics of your willy and all women love that, so she got wild and wanted you to come over immediately. I’m sorry to say you made this situation yourself and deserve no pity.

I keep seeing Tunstall Birdman mentioned in similar terms.

What's the back story if not private and personal?

Just a nice lad with a serious phobia. He knows what a vagina looks but has never seen one in real life, a bit like the rest of us with the Loch Ness Monster. Tragic really.

I went on a dating site about 15 years ago, on one of those free for the first month offers. Went out with three women in that time and played Mr. Wobbly Hides His Helmet with two of them.

It was all no-strings attached, though, so maybe I was on a dating site for male sluts and women who weren't fussy. I guess people who go on the dating websites have changed drastically since then.

Oh, I didn't bother with the paying anything after the first month. My boots had been filled so there was no point.
🤣

It’s f***ing shameless this by the op. Says he’s single and on a dating site but not getting the type of lass he wants then comes onto the SMB telling all the lasses how honourable he is.....hoping one of them will fall for it and he gets a sympathy shag out of it.
Well I’ve got news for you sonna....the lasses on here are a lot more intelligent than that and they can see what you’re up to. Now haddaway and shite.

Sounds to me like she's asked you to walk her dog, you've said 'nah, I want to go on a date before shagging you', she's thought 'what the fuck, who's this creep?' and fucked off.

It’s f***ing shameless this by the op. Says he’s single and on a dating site but not getting the type of lass he wants then comes onto the SMB telling all the lasses how honourable he is.....hoping one of them will fall for it and he gets a sympathy shag out of it.
Well I’ve got news for you sonna....the lasses on here are a lot more intelligent than that and they can see what you’re up to. Now haddaway and shite.

You had me until the last couple of sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back