Women you just can't win........

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

Im on a dating site.......anyway I'm getting loadsa replies ...only problem is the replies im getting are from obese women eating cake ...or women with 20 kids wanting a babysitter......

Anyway last night a really good looking woman contacted me ....and after second message she says" do you want to come round mine to walk the dog" it was half eleven at night.

Now in my past I was a bit of a male slag so would have been straight there but I've matured....and thought the woman was probably vulnerable so I refused and said I was to chat a bit more and then maybe meet at a later date

She wouldn't stop pestering and when I refused, she went into a right strop

Women of the forum.....I did the right thing didn't I....

Im on a dating site.......anyway I'm getting loadsa replies ...only problem is the replies im getting are from obese women eating cake ...or women with 20 kids wanting a babysitter......

Anyway last night a really good looking woman contacted me ....and after second message she says" do you want to come round mine to walk the dog" it was half eleven at night.

Now in my past I was a bit of a male slag so would have been straight there but I've matured....and thought the woman was probably vulnerable so I refused and said I was to chat a bit more and then maybe meet at a later date

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Usually men and women are on their best behaviour during the initial dating stages, then when you are in a relationship that starts to reduce and you see the real side of people (good and bad)
If she's going off on one because you didn't want to come and "walk her dog" and you've never even met then it should have your spidey senses tingling and psycho alert up to the max. Steer well clear

I went on a dating site about 15 years ago, on one of those free for the first month offers. Went out with three women in that time and played Mr. Wobbly Hides His Helmet with two of them.

It was all no-strings attached, though, so maybe I was on a dating site for male sluts and women who weren't fussy. I guess people who go on the dating websites have changed drastically since then.

Oh, I didn't bother with the paying anything after the first month. My boots had been filled so there was no point.

Sounds like you there. Usually men and women are on their best behaviour during the initial dating stages, then when you are in a relationship that starts to reduce and you see the real side of people (good and bad)
If she's going off on one because you didn't want to come and "walk her dog" and you've never even met then it should have your spidey senses tingling and psycho alert up to the max. Steer well clear

Sounds like you dogged a bullet there mate.

Rules FFS

Not her that lives in the shoe is it?
Sounds like you dogged a bullet there mate.
Please tell me that was meant and not a typo.

Last edited:

Yes. If you didn't want to, she should have respected your decision. Sounds like one to avoid.

Saved yourself a trip to the sex clinic imo.

Implying women are 'slags' then asking for their help ??

Gutsy

Back