Women changing the front room around

Is it just my mrs doing this? Every month at some stage I’ll get in and the front rooms changed again. Gets on my tits.
When I lived in Thornhill Gardens I drew the short straw once and got sent to the Ivy, leaving my mates in mine. When I got back all the furniture had been swapped round and the bastards were laughing their heads off.

Worst one is painting...

Oh I fancy a nice Red then actually nah don’t like it, even though offered to paint a corner to test but refused.

Then having to do coat after coat to cover the red... ball ache at least the rewards are worth it though :lol:

Read the title, just after reading the Sam Smith thread and thought she must be identifying herself as non binary!
:lol::lol::lol:

Tucked between the legs :lol:

As much as I love our house the lack of opportunities to move furniture around is a negative

I imagine @Wilfy has each room drawn out to scale and a framed A3 plot on the wall including fire escape routes and muster points.

Oh I know that. :lol:

:lol:
She spent the best part of 20 years trying to drag me out the fucker.

I can quite imagine :lol:

Last edited:
I don't move anything around and it's me that usually does the painting. When I painted the kitchen he didn't like the colour so I had to repaint it.

Maybe this is happening because I'm not anxious. :idea:

Is it just my mrs doing this? Every month at some stage I’ll get in and the front rooms changed again. Gets on my tits.
Been working away all week and got back on Friday and noticed a new rug in the living room. I'm immediately put under pressure to notice any changes shes made. After she pushed me I eventually noticed new cushions, ornaments, pictures and that she had painted the walls a completely different colour :lol:.

I've spent years learning the layout of this house. I can get around it with my eyes shut, or in the dark. I'd be fine if i went blind. I know every step and when to turn.
Walk around with my eyes shut loads, or don't bother turning lights on as i don't always need them.

If the furniture was to be suddenly rearranged all my hard work would be for nothing.

Back