Woman killed at gender reveal party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently the party bombed afterwards.
In all seriousness, is there anything thicker than a Yank? A country full of retards.

Why is the type of party even mentioned? As it’s in Iowa I doubt it would have even been reported (over here) if it was a birthday party

My favourite piece in the artixle:

Using explosives to reveal a baby’s gender is rare, but a similar incident caused a major wildfire in Arizona in 2017, when an off-duty border patrol agent accidentally set off a blaze that burned 189 sq km (73 sq miles) of mostly Forest Service land.

I think having Dennis Dickey as agent kind of let the cat out of the bag here - or rather the gunpowder out of the pipe.

Seriously though is there anything Yanks don’t turn into an event? I ve only just got over this Baby Shower crap. They don’t half fall for the marketing man .

Anyway these Gender Reveal parties ain’t new , oh no , back in the 70s most lads would have there cocks out before the Black Forest Gateaux was served.

I’m interested to know how putting some tape over the end redirected the explosive power enough to fragment the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back