Wolfenstein 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought about rebuying the first one again but I remember not giving less of a shit about the story
I completely take this back, bought it again new order along with old blood, actually enjoyed the story this time round and I've plat'd new order now onto old blood

I'll add you later. I'm ranked 15th in the world on Easy which I'm quite happy with, 36th on normal. See if you can beat me!
No f***ing chance :lol:, had a quick blast earlier and got halfway through the second stage before i died. The game's class, it's about time the PS4 had some bullet hell :cool:

I bought this (Xbox one) got bored very quickly with it, I don't understand why cos I really loved the earlier ones....

Cheers, I might have a look at this

It’s good like.

There’s a lot more to it anarl. There’s assassination side missions as well as the main story plus a shite load of collectibles. You still have to choose a Fergus or Wyatt timeline so there’s two stories to clock.

It’s good like.

There’s a lot more to it anarl. There’s assassination side missions as well as the main story plus a shite load of collectibles. You still have to choose a Fergus or Wyatt timeline so there’s two stories to clock.

Sounds canny, I’m still playing New Order, good game, but f***ing bonkers :lol:

I’ll get part 2 next week I reckon

Is this worth getting then? The youtube clips I've seen look class. Is the clip of Hitler interviewing actors to play in one of his propaganda films in Wolfenstein 2? Are there any add-ons? How long does the solo campaign roughly last for?

Is this worth getting then? The youtube clips I've seen look class. Is the clip of Hitler interviewing actors to play in one of his propaganda films in Wolfenstein 2? Are there any add-ons? How long does the solo campaign roughly last for?

Definitely.

The bit with Hitler is one of the last levels, I haven’t got that far yet. The solo campaign is a good length and there’s also side missions where you return to levels you’ve previously been to and assassinate SS Commanders. Plus there’s a lot more perks to unlock and loads more collectibles so if you want to 100% it it’ll take you a while.

It’s a lot more challenging that TNO. Even on the second easiest difficultly I’ve died far more than I ever did in the last one. Stealth is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back