Wolfenstein 2

Bump. This looks incredible, got it preordered and I'm off on Friday so a full day on it sounds like a lovely way to start the weekend.

Will pick this up in a while when it is on the cheap. Enjoyed the old and new blood games and loved return to castle wolfenstein on my pc all those years ago.

I've been gaming since the late 1970's and for some weird reason this is one franchise I've totally skipped somehow.
I'll prolly buy the whole lot from the start as I've been doing with a lot of franchises in recent years.

I've been gaming since the late 1970's and for some weird reason this is one franchise I've totally skipped somehow.
I'll prolly buy the whole lot from the start as I've been doing with a lot of franchises in recent years.

I’m doing that now. Currently half way or so trough the old blood. It’s a bit daft but a lot of fun. Not many games you can use two assault rifles at the same time :lol:

No idea where you lot get the time to play all of these like, I can't even keep up with the PSN freebies every month nevermind actually buying games to play :lol:

Damn you. I've just bought the Old Blood thanks to this message...

By the way, you getting Raiden V on Friday?
Haha sorry, Gonna leave Raiden for a while as I have about eight games I've bought in the last few months that I need to get round to starting.
I've been far too busy with destiny, but I'm gonna take a break until the dlc lands and work on my backlog.
I'll definitely pick it up somwhere along the line as I love a good Shmup, even though I'm a bit shit at them these days :D

Haha sorry, Gonna leave Raiden for a while as I have about eight games I've bought in the last few months that I need to get round to starting.
I've been far too busy with destiny, but I'm gonna take a break until the dlc lands and work on my backlog.
I'll definitely pick it up somwhere along the line as I love a good Shmup, even though I'm a bit shit at them these days :D
I'd get it soon, usually Moss games have tiny print runs. Raiden III on PS2 cost me £20 on release but is worth quite a bit more these days. I'm buying my copy for fun and investment. :lol:

Back