With Dobson suspended...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious from his comments the other day that Grant is going to get the start. He said that Scowen is more of competition for Maguire, further up the pitch. Absolute joke to be honest.

I'd start Graham, Scowen, Diamond and Neil tomorrow. Oxford won't have a clue how to prepare & we'll win the game easily.
He'll bring them on in the last 10 mins of the game when we are 1-0 down.
That’s exactly how I feel. Way too radical and forward thinking though so no way will it happen.

We might, but not in an SAFC shirt. If he doesn't use them, he'll lose them, and it fits in with our backwardly recessive culture of selling anything of worth.
Maybe that’s part of the plan. I would put anything past this shady bastard
Any solution that has Conor McLaughlin in the team should be immediately dismissed, with the poster getting a mandatory 7 day ban
😂😂😂
Could go 442 bring mcghlauglin in right back push o nien into midfield let him get into the box and support the strikers
I’ve no objection at all to changing the “formation” he’s using now, and I’d like to see what onien can do in his preferred position. But I see a flaw in your plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d go
Burge
Willis Wright Kosovan
O’Nien Scowen Power Hume
Maguire Grigg O’Brien

Bench
Matthews (GK) Flanagan Neil Diamond Gooch Graham Grant L

I suspect Parky will play Flanagan Grant and Wyke and there’ll be sign of the young lads again

Entirely mate. And we wonder why we have kids leaving.
Remember when Michael Owen was banging them in aged 16 in the Premier? Many on here and at the club need to wise up when they quote a player isn't ready for "this level". League 1 level? Too much is placed upon a players age, when it's got fuck all to do with his ability.

Remember when Michael Owen was banging them in aged 16 in the Premier? Many on here and at the club need to wise up when they quote a player isn't ready for "this level". League 1 level? Too much is placed upon a players age, when it's got fuck all to do with his ability.
If they’re good enough they’re old enough. All that’s required is a bit of faith and patience, and the bollocks and vision to give them a chance.

Remember when Michael Owen was banging them in aged 16 in the Premier?
Made his debut (and scored his first goal) 6 months short of his 18th birthday...... Played 2 games that season
It was the following season (when he turned 19) that his played and scored on a regular basis

Last edited:
If we were in the Premier we'd be loaning lads to teams in this division so they'd get games! Absolutely ridiculous situation

If we were in the Premier we'd be loaning lads to teams in this division so they'd get games! Absolutely ridiculous situation
I said this to sumerbee last weekend when he said it would be a grand idea if we sent Neil and Diamond out on loan for the rest of this season. Didnt get a reply.

Parky will show his modern thinking and make it an SD space rather than an include a Young un
What's an SD space? I just watched the PP interview and he said, the first words out of his lips were "Leadbitter". the thing is, as i said on the other thread. Would you throw either of the teenagers into the situation. It's diminishing returns. You play GL how can pass and has compsure but isn't going to worry the opposition?

Throw a youngster in there and see what happens. We all know he would pick Scowen over GL though. Unless he's a moron. No offence Grant.

What's an SD space? I just watched the PP interview and he said, the first words out of his lips were "Leadbitter". the thing is, as i said on the other thread. Would you throw either of the teenagers into the situation. It's diminishing returns. You play GL how can pass and has compsure but isn't going to worry the opposition?

Throw a youngster in there and see what happens. We all know he would pick Scowen over GL though. Unless he's a moron. No offence Grant.
Social Distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back