With Dobson suspended...

Windypants

Winger
that means there will be an extra space on the bench. Assuming that things go to form and neither of Neil or Diamond get it, which aging, uninspiring plodder do you think Parky will go for?

My money's on McLaughlin - that'll put the fear of God up the oppo.

Parky will show his modern thinking and make it an SD space rather than an include a Young un
that means there will be an extra space on the bench. Assuming that things go to form and neither of Neil or Diamond get it, which aging, uninspiring plodder do you think Parky will go for?

My money's on McLaughlin - that'll put the fear of God up the oppo.

I'd start Graham, Scowen, Diamond and Neil tomorrow. Oxford won't have a clue how to prepare & we'll win the game easily.
He'll bring them on in the last 10 mins of the game when we are 1-0 down.

It was mentioned yesterday on total sport that Scowen had family issues and might not make it.

He’ll stick Neil on then bring him on with 5 mins left if we’re losing. Will then use to it to justify giving him a chance. Signed that Semenyo in January and he was just thrown in in random positions for 10 minutes a time.

Leadbitter will start tomorrow and Parkinson pretty much confirmed it by saying Scowen was competing with Maguire for a place.

Baffling.
Have the two ever played in the same position?
I can’t believe I let myself get optimistic again in preseason only to be served up this tepid horseshit again 😔

Could go 442 bring mcghlauglin in right back push o nien into midfield let him get into the box and support the strikers
Could do mate ,but as ive said before ya cant play Hume as a LB.So imagine the melt down on here if Hume was dropped to go to a solid 4.He is the only one really that can carry the ball any distance.I thinks its one of the reasons PP sticks with 3 cbs and wbs

Back