Win a mascot place

Enter for a chance for your bairn to run out with the team against QPR. You have to pay to enter (donations from £10) but all proceeds go towards the Foundation of Light.

During the 2023-24 season, Foundation will be raising funds to support these initiatives and below is how your money can help:
  • £5 would pay for a young person with a disability access to a sports session
  • £8 pays for an older person to attend activities to stay socially active and improve physical and mental wellbeing
  • £40 will pay for a young person to have access to sessions supporting their physical, mental, and emotional health
  • £100 allows us to develop mental health resources to support up to five people
Done and done. Fingers crossed for my niece :)

Enter for a chance for your bairn to run out with the team against QPR. You have to pay to enter (donations from £10) but all proceeds go towards the Foundation of Light.

During the 2023-24 season, Foundation will be raising funds to support these initiatives and below is how your money can help:
  • £5 would pay for a young person with a disability access to a sports session
  • £8 pays for an older person to attend activities to stay socially active and improve physical and mental wellbeing
  • £40 will pay for a young person to have access to sessions supporting their physical, mental, and emotional health
  • £100 allows us to develop mental health resources to support up to five people
I won a competition with als once for this. I didn't have kids then, it was against QPR too. My nephew was happy. 😂

Did anyone actually win this? Or as it a massive con?
Yes - two of the home mascots for the QPR match came as FoL competition winners. They came out of the tunnel with the captain and the keeper & wore t-shirts advertising the theme of the day over their footy kits. It'll be on Access All Areas on YouTube.

It's a shame older mascots are frowned upon. Would be canny seeing an 80 year old whippersnapper running out in full strip, but wearing one of the strips from the 50s.

Back