*~*~* Wimbledon v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGa and xGo aren’t metrics - I’ve used layman’s terms on an open messageboard.

I’ll write them in crayon for you if you’d like? What’s your favourite colour?
Thought I was on ignore? Make your mind up lad. Of course they are metrics. As is goals scored, chances converted %, etc., but obviously that’s beyond your comprehension

@TravellingMackem you've ignored this replay and challenged me to provide better metrics - collectively these all give a more complete statistical picture than your xG in isolation. You don't understand statistics if you rely on one metric to form a whole argument on it. An you don't understand football either.

I'm gonna pop you on ignore so you don't infect my timeline anymore. Have a great evening.
A commendable course of action. :cool:

Rotten core mate.

LJ mentioned about dissent in his pre match comments wonder if he was referring to this
Thought I was on ignore? Make your mind up lad. Of course they are metrics. As is goals scored, chances converted %, etc., but obviously that’s beyond your comprehension

what’s beyond your comprehension is Wyke is a better goal scorer than the mag tramp & you don’t like it for some reason

Last edited:
Full Time Summary

Credit to Max Power for his positioning in front of the keeper for the second goal, keeping him unsighted, the man on the line keeping him inside.

It’s easily google-able. At least get basic things correct. He’s also got the worst finishing rate in terms of xG to goals ratio out of the top 25 scorers in league one (probably further but that’s as far as my xG list goes)
Who cares if he has the worst finishing rate, as long as we are creating chances and he scores goals that win games is all that matters. He has scored more than most of the top 25 scorers. Nobody is saying hes a great player, but he is scoring goals which is what we need

Who cares if he has the worst finishing rate, as long as we are creating chances and he scores goals that win games is all that matters. He has scored more than most of the top 25 scorers. Nobody is saying hes a great player, but he is scoring goals which is what we need
Of course you care about that. It’s one of a strikers key performance indicators. Isn’t the point that he hasn’t been winning us games he should, such as the last 2 games before today where he missed a sitter in each and we draw 1-1?

Of course you care about that. It’s one of a strikers key performance indicators. Isn’t the point that he hasn’t been winning us games he should, such as the last 2 games before today where he missed a sitter in each and we draw 1-1?
Strikers are judged on goals and he is 1 of the top scorers in the league, i dont rate him but credit where credit is due. As for missing sitters all strikers chances, there are other players in the team that are allowed to score

You can't still surely think Graham is the answer to our problems upfront?

If he isn't hitting the bar from on the goal line, he's doing a bit of nothing.
I never said he was. I said that obrien should play up front with onien or Gooch behind.
Strikers are judged on goals and he is 1 of the top scorers in the league, i dont rate him but credit where credit is due. As for missing sitters all strikers chances, there are other players in the team that are allowed to score
Of course everyone misses chances. We’re talking about the amount of misses here. Keep up at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back