Wimbledon Tennis 2022

Suspect there's a chance we get a Fed, Rafa and Serena farewell appearance at Wimbledon next year. For the first time it properly feels like we're very close to the end for Fed and Rafa, maybe Serena as well.

Be nice for Fed to be there to watch Djokovic tie him with eight Wimbledon titles, fitting really ;)

Your personal opinion as regards your gambling or the actual tennis?

Its a tragedy Rafa cannot play, think any tennis fan can see that

I was really looking forward to the match tomorrow, I am disappointed that it won't happen though I think Kyrgios would have won if Nadal was anything less than 100% fit, which he clearly wasn't yesterday. My partner has always been a big Rafa fan so I watch him a lot and it is certainly never dull. I was reduced to helpless laughter on several occasions by his performance yesterday, absolutely staggering, had no right to be winning some of those rallies! I'd have still been happy to watch him and Djokovic slugging it out yet again on Sunday, bet or no bet.

I was really looking forward to the match tomorrow, I am disappointed that it won't happen though I think Kyrgios would have won if Nadal was anything less than 100% fit, which he clearly wasn't yesterday. My partner has always been a big Rafa fan so I watch him a lot and it is certainly never dull. I was reduced to helpless laughter on several occasions by his performance yesterday, absolutely staggering, had no right to be winning some of those rallies! I'd have still been happy to watch him and Djokovic slugging it out yet again on Sunday, bet or no bet.

yep, its a tragedy he cannot play

Last edited:
Norrie breaks first game of the match :cool: go on Cam lad.

He's got between 0% and 1% chance of winning if we're being real, good start though.

Love to know what happens to Djokovic's brain in a big match compared to say five or six years back, just can't focus or concentrate for the full match anymore.

Back