Wimbledon Tennis 2022

I see where you are coming from , sports needs characters like him to keep it interesting. If everyone was beige it would get very dull.

That doesn't stop me thinking he is a woman beating, cheating, arrogant, self centred c*** of the highest order.

He is being charged with 'grabbing' his ex-girlfriend, which could cover all sorts, I suppose, as it carries a potential 2 year stretch. After Depp v Heard I wonder if we'll actually learn what happened, though as it's actually a criminal court, hopefully there will be a bit more of an emphasis on facts.

In the meantime I will enjoy watching his unique talents and hopefully make some money from them along the way.

The sycophantic coverage by the BBC makes this barely watchable. Obviously I do watch it but try to limit myself to the matches only and not the rimming beforehand. Andrew Castle in the Nadal game last night was horrific.

The booing by the Centre Court crowd last night when Nadal (who has already been a massive thundercunt to his opponent in the tournament) was being interviewed and Kyrgios was mentioned. Absolute wallopers of the highest order.

Rafa has little to no chance against Kyrigos if he has to serve like he did yesterday, Kyrigos wont get broken as often as Fritz did and we saw how easy it was for Rafa to be broken against Fritz. Its a shame as would have been a cracking match otherwise.

You see this is what’s wrong with the world. Fence sitters
To be honest, sometimes we have to sit on the fence, as there are many events and situations in this world that we cannot compute, and although I may be an extreme case, it's a safe place for many. I don't vote because of my inability to understand poltics. My saving grace is that my yes is always yes, and my no always no.

I envy those who are bereft of arse splinters :D

Back