Will we be wearing the away colours?

safcrob

Winger
We did the last time we played them at Wembley but its a bit unfair just because they are nearer. I want to see us play in our home kit.

We did the last time we played them at Wembley but its a bit unfair just because they are nearer. I want to see us play in our home kit.

Toss of a coin isnt it? That and the East end. We lose a lot of tosses like :lol:

Charlton get to wear their home strip as they finished higher in the league. And think the East End of Wembley is assigned to the most Northern team so we will always get that end (unless we ever play the mags).

Black is much smarter. Hope our fans wear black anarl.

Charlton get to wear their home strip as they finished higher in the league. And think the East End of Wembley is assigned to the most Northern team so we will always get that end (unless we ever play the mags).

We finished higher than them when we wore the gold in 98.

Won’t be wearing any.

Our players in skins?

Last edited:
They were making a git big deal of us being Back In Black (featuring the other day so we're in our away strip. The irony of using a song sung by a mag must have been lost on them.

Black is much smarter. Hope our fans wear black anarl.
We finished higher than them when we wore the gold in 98.
Our players in skins?

Good point, we did. No idea what the criteria was back then though. I always thought it was the toss of a coin but The Chronicle reckons it was cos we finished lower.

Why Sunderland will wear their AWAY colours at Wembley

They talk a load of shit like so they're probably wrong and I can't find anything else that says why we are in our away kit.

Good point, we did. No idea what the criteria was back then though. I always thought it was the toss of a coin but The Chronicle reckons it was cos we finished lower.

Why Sunderland will wear their AWAY colours at Wembley

They talk a load of shit like so they're probably wrong and I can't find anything else that says why we are in our away kit.

Any reason to dig.

They were making a git big deal of us being Back In Black (featuring the other day so we're in our away strip. The irony of using a song sung by a mag must have been lost on them.

Like most they probably don't give a flying fuck who sang it.

That can’t be right like. We finished higher than them in 98 but wore away shirts.

Back