Will this sell out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m slightly concerned given that I’ve booked my travel already, I was counting on my recent purchase history being enough, living in North East Scotland I don’t know any season ticket holders. I’ll have to take my chances next week hopefully.
Let me know if you are struggling mate. Come Monday happily you can use one of the 6 season ticket holders are allowed that I will get.

Do I get the two tickets I’m entitled too (me and the bairn) or wait until Monday and gamble on getting 4 so the wife (no) and other sprog can go?

Do I get the two tickets I’m entitled too (me and the bairn) or wait until Monday and gamble on getting 4 so the wife (no) and other sprog can go?

I’d wait. It’ll be busy on Monday but I’d be staggered if you didn’t get four together.

PS. Don’t blame me if it goes tits up. ;)

Want to be careful with the trains load of work on West Coast line on the weekend instead of a 3 hour journey it’s over 4 on Saturday for us from Carlisle. We were advised to get to Manchester and change there for London.
As there is no rush on Saturday just going direct but slowly.

Yes, I saw the journey home Sunday night was longer than normal. 9am Bpool ends up in Euston 1.30pm with change at Preston.

How many sold so far
No idea mate. I'd guess we'll have shifted around 20k when season ticket holders done.
Spot on.

We've got an average attendance this season of about 32,000, does that mean the same 32,000 go every week? Of course not. We've got a pool of about 20+ thousand hardcore I reckon who'll go to every home game, and then the rest will go with varying regularity. I'm an exile now, I manage 5-6 games a season, sometimes more, sometimes less, depends a lot on the fixtures and the timing and geography of the away games. Back in my single pre-family days I had a season ticket and would go to half the away games. Times change.

I was thinking to myself how big an allocation we would sell out if we were given it for say, an FA Cup Final. If (and I know this doesn't happen), we got a 60,000 allocation, would we fill it? I'd say we would.
People cant go to every game for a multitude of reasons. Doesn't mean they have to miss out going to Wembley. As for fa cup I reckon we could shift 60k for a final easy.

Probably had that many against Norwich in 85 tbf. Although I do think a load of Durham jumping on the Keegan bandwagon has dented our numbers somewhat.

Charlton struggled to sell their tickets for the epic play off final against us, which we lost on pennas.
Millwall fans I was talking to before the game said Charlton had sent spare tickets to Millwall to sell.
Apparently Charlton and Millwall have helped each other out in the past.

This is a load of bollocks , we would never send tickets to Millwall , who wants them knobs

This is a load of bollocks , we would never send tickets to Millwall , who wants them knobs
Only going by what I was told by a load of Millwall fans on tbe tube.
I had no reason to doubt them.

Only going by what I was told by a load of Millwall fans on tbe tube.
I had no reason to doubt them.[/QUO
A Millwall fan , they do come out with some crap. Our tickets went on sale this morning and 13,000 sold by about 5pm. Only available to ST holders who have purchased for next season , tomorrow ST holders and Monday members when hopefully I will get my ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back