Will this sell out?

I missed out on the Checkatrade final, not missing out in this. Tickets booked yesterday. If hope for a sell out. Think phase 1 is too long. Should of been a couple days, there's only 24k St holders, not sure how many members. Leaves a lot to shift from Monday.

Anyone know if I buy one ticket during the first phase (to guarantee one), if I can still buy further tickets in the phase 2- appreciate they won't be together.

Or do you think I should just wait and I'll get 3 or 4 tickets in phase 2?

EDIT : just read the details properly and with season tickets only being allowed one, and we have less season tickets than available final tickets, it will definitely go to phase 2 right?!

Should be over 10k tickets left if all season card holders get a ticket....

Forgot about membership, how many do we have ?

Last edited:
Should be over 10k tickets left if all season card holders get a ticket....

Forgot about membership, how many do we have ?

Complete guess of course but I reckon about 15k of our 23k S Ticket Holders will buy over the weekend. Leaves 22k up for grabs - to sell in two days from Monday.

Wonder if it might have been better opening up phase two from Sunday morning rather than Monday - gives us a day longer to shift the bulk.

Complete guess of course but I reckon about 15k of our 23k S Ticket Holders will buy over the weekend. Leaves 22k up for grabs - to sell in two days from Monday.

Wonder if it might have been better opening up phase two from Sunday morning rather than Monday - gives us a day longer to shift the bulk.
Would make more sense to start selling phase 2 on sunday. Many people will not be able to log on at 9am monday due to work. Doubt they can change it now

Given safc and charlton have been allocated 37k each there is still about 9k spare, will this mean an extra allocation available ?

Back