Will Still (managerial suggestion)

Yes they outspent us.

They signed Nakamura for €12m, for Khadra (who we were once linked with) for ~€1.9m and Teuma for €3.6m.

~€17.5m in total of expenditure with just them

They outspent us this season
sell anyone?
No clue, bloke clearly loves a wind up, but this is more just refusing to admit he was wrong, it’s weird behaviour.
show me im wrong..ive shown an article talking about how they didnt spend and the sqaud is in crisis as a result..
net soend matters..if the net spend is the figure quoted then im wrong but also Will Still isnt very good at his job because that level of spending for that league position is horrible..

Last edited:
sell anyone?
Yes they did.

You said we outspent them. They outspent us

Outspent: spend more than (someone else)

I genuinely find you an interesting poster on here who puts across new angles of thought but you are utterly wrong here and I have no idea why you keep asking irrelevant questions and sending irrelevant links when you’re wrong

We’ve all been wrong, it’s ok. I thought Pienaar would be a good signing for us. I was wrong. It’s ok.

Reims outspent us this season

sell anyone?

show me im wrong..ive shown an article talking about how they didnt spend and the sqaud is in crisis as a result..
net soend matters..if the net spend is the figure quoted then im wrong but also Will Still isnt very good at his job because that level of spending for that league position is horrible..

You’re completely changing the goalposts here though. The post above mine sums it up.

You seem to have this obsession with SAFC spend, and us not being tight. A lot of the time you are on the wind up on here, sometimes I even find it funny, and don’t find you as annoying as some do.

However on this occasion you’re just plain wrong, and you’re posting weird articles and asking weird questions, all while moving the goalposts, rather than just say fair enough. It’s so weird.

You’re completely changing the goalposts here though. The post above mine sums it up.

You seem to have this obsession with SAFC spend, and us not being tight. A lot of the time you are on the wind up on here, sometimes I even find it funny, and don’t find you as annoying as some do.

However on this occasion you’re just plain wrong, and you’re posting weird articles and asking weird questions, all while moving the goalposts, rather than just say fair enough. It’s so weird.
He’s salmon panted Tory.

Back