Will Harris, Kenton Richardson and Stephen Wearne

Wearne was canny i thought. I imagine they are planning to step up across all the squads now though, we really have a great canvas to work on now we have gone up

I really hope that we now move away from signing players just to make up the numbers at that level.

They were always going, really. Richardson is 23 in a few weeks, Wearne and Harris are both 22 before the year is out and they're all a million miles from Championship players.

This official? No surprise to be fair. Wouldn’t be surprise to see Harris and wearne get sorted at league 2/national league level. Not so sure about Richardson
This official? No surprise to be fair. Wouldn’t be surprise to see Harris and wearne get sorted at league 2/national league level. Not so sure about Richardson
In fact isn’t Harris from South Shields? That would feel like a good fit

I’m buzzing to promoted, obviously, but I’m going to miss those early Papa John’s games where these players got to live their dreams of playing for the first team.

was amazed richardson got a deal at sunderland, think that was a favour from Ged Mcnamee from his Hartlepool days. He's done well at Spennymoor and would expect him to join them

All three will find another team easily enough. I liked all three of them but probably not going to make it at championship level. Prob be good for them to get in a club where they can play 1st team football.

Wearne looked good in a few Papa John's games but they're all in their 20s and never really been close to the first team. Hopefully they can find first team football somewhere.

Back