Will Grigg and the mighty Swindon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah. Swindon are massive winners when he's doing fuck all, and we are saving some of his wages. :cool:

Hopefully Exeter dominate the league

Can’t shake those bastards off.
Top of the League with an injury crisis that would buckle most.
Just need to get the missing players back over the coming 2-3 weeks and an additional striker. Tough fixtures this month however if we still remain up there by mid February I am going to start to believe.
Best we can hope for is him scoring you get promoted and offer a million which would still be a big loss

£1 million that is nearly 50% of our annual wage bill.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened to the lad here, I would love to see him come good at your place on loan and get his shooting boots on then return

I mate of mine text me at 9am this morning and said he seen Grigg and another fella getting out of a car and going into the SOL this morning...Not sure if that is linked or not ?

So was Eoin Doyle mate.
Will be a season long loan if anything with you paying the vast majority of his wages. Everyone’s a winner :)
It makes sense not to send him on loan to another League 1 club, especially knowing our luck, ha, ha. Whilst it seems counterintuitive to pay for him to play for another team, the fact is we're paying his wages anyway & the way things are looking, he doesn't seem to be in Parkinson's plans. Even when he's on the bench, he's not getting on as a sub. The funny thing is, I think he might thrive on the service we've been giving to the forwards in the last few games, but it seems unlikely we'll find out, unless others are injured before a deal is struck.

Will there ever come a time when we don’t pay players to go play for another club?? Such an awful way to haemorrhage money.

I really try not get personal about Grigg but god, what an almighty disaster he’s been.

It makes sense not to send him on loan to another League 1 club, especially knowing our luck, ha, ha. Whilst it seems counterintuitive to pay for him to play for another team, the fact is we're paying his wages anyway & the way things are looking, he doesn't seem to be in Parkinson's plans. Even when he's on the bench, he's not getting on as a sub. The funny thing is, I think he might thrive on the service we've been giving to the forwards in the last few games, but it seems unlikely we'll find out, unless others are injured before a deal is struck.
Couldn't agree more cloughy la, last few games have been perfect, on the front foot and creating plenty of chances, bring him on the last half hour, 20 mins or so. See if he could bag a couple, get his confidence up for the rest of the season. Feel it's been a missed opportunity personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back