Why

Speakman is in charge, over than the Beale stuff, which was shocking, I'd suggest there is far too much shit being flung and he's done very well.

It's just a cycle of shite, They are all to blame.

KLD clearly isn't providing enough funds to attract better players or managers, So Speakman has to appoint managers and sign players within that budget.

Nee Money > Buy Shite > Performances are poor > Manager gets the bullet > Appoint a shit manager because we won't break the model or pay more in wages > Buy Shite > Performances are poor > Manager gets the bullet.

All comes from the top, Lets be honest, Speakman doesn't appoint Beale if he's given a proper budget. If he somehow does has sufficient funds then KLD should realise that Speakman and Harvey haven't been good enough and make changes based on that. The fact he hasn't tells its own story.

It's just a cycle of shite, They are all to blame.

KLD clearly isn't providing enough funds to attract better players or managers, So Speakman has to appoint managers and sign players within that budget.

Nee Money > Buy Shite > Performances are poor > Manager gets the bullet > Appoint a shit manager because we won't break the model or pay more in wages > Buy Shite > Performances are poor > Manager gets the bullet.

All comes from the top, Lets be honest, Speakman doesn't appoint Beale if he's given a proper budget. If he somehow does has sufficient funds then KLD should realise that Speakman and Harvey haven't been good enough and make changes based on that. The fact he hasn't tells its own story.
Spot on.

This has already been answered, Harvey will scout and provide a list of players. I doubt he’ll be involved in the transfer itself.

Speakman will be the one to have the say on who we go for based on wages and the transfer fee involved.

Speakman is in charge, over than the Beale stuff, which was shocking, I'd suggest there is far too much shit being flung and he's done very well.
He's been grossly negligent and displayed almost weaponised incompetence for a considerable period of time now but he seems to hold some sort of David Koresh/Branch Davidians level of loyalty with certain posters.

He's been grossly negligent and displayed almost weaponised incompetence for a considerable period of time now but he seems to hold some sort of David Koresh/Branch Davidians level of loyalty with certain posters.

Disagree, he's responsible for moving us from a hopeless place to a hopeful one, no easy task.

I wouldn’t say very well but I would say he’s done well.

Speakman and us as a club probably overachieved in 22/23 on and off the pitch. Most of the signings turned out well and performances on the pitch were very good. This season, Speakman’s recruitment has not delivered and results have been patchy. I can accept that not every window is going to be amazing.

It’s the situation around the manager that’s the cloud over his head. Speaking to that fella last summer after Mowbray had taken us to the play-offs, sacking Mowbray, appointing Beale and then leaving Dodds as an interim for the rest of the season has been disastrous.

Back