Why would they?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23273

I know this may spark a bit of debate but lets be honest some of those names are just embarrassing.

Because people are f***ing morons.
When I'm Tyrant, there'll be a list you can pick from. If you pick from it and spell it in a f***ing stupid way, you'll be punished. Severely.
Your child will be renamed properly and you will f***ing accept it. Who are you to deny them a keyring when they go on school trips? Dicks.

I have spoken.

When I'm Tyrant, there'll be a list you can pick from. If you pick from it and spell it in a f***ing stupid way, you'll be punished. Severely.
Your child will be renamed properly and you will f***ing accept it. Who are you to deny them a keyring when they go on school trips? Dicks.

I have spoken.
Benign dictators are the way forward. I'd support the coup. Even if you're not benign...

I have spoken.
I couldnt have articulated it any better

in France the registrar can turn you away if you come along with a stupid name

Back