Why would they?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Hmm the Liberal side of me says 'who decides what is stupid'. We'd still all be called grunt if there was too much control

I will decide.
There was a lad in the daughters class in junior school called justice, his sister had an equally daft name that escapes me at the minute.

Someone at my friend's kid's school was called.... McJesus
Benign dictators are the way forward. I'd support the coup. Even if you're not benign...

The tumour certainly wasn't

Last edited:

Sounds good, might go and see it
Here is a synopsis: Big purple fucker with an army of monsters suddenly comes to realise that wastefulness isn't the problem, it is overpopulation. So he sets about killing folk while fresh faced youngsters fight against him. Oh aye, they are all superpowered for some reason. Like Greta with her superyacht.

Remember hearing about a bloke (yes an actual adult) who changed his own name by deed poll to ‘sum body’ for the sole and entirely pointless purpose of pissing the police off should he ever get pulled.

Remember hearing about a bloke (yes an actual adult) who changed his own name by deed poll to ‘sum body’ for the sole and entirely pointless purpose of pissing the police off should he ever get pulled.

I'd have nicked him for a worse crime and put him away for life. See how funny he thinks it is then

Here is a synopsis: Big purple fucker with an army of monsters suddenly comes to realise that wastefulness isn't the problem, it is overpopulation. So he sets about killing folk while fresh faced youngsters fight against him. Oh aye, they are all superpowered for some reason. Like Greta with her superyacht.
Was it waluigi? Apparently he's number one

Prior to the arrival of their little girl and my first granddaughter, I reminded my son,who is prone to making stupid decisions, that no child should have to live for 80 plus years with some brain less moniker because of your stupidity. He got the message, I had my say, and although the name chosen was slightly unusual it was ok and she suits it.

My girlfriend knows someone who called her daughter "Lamany", pronounced L.A. Marnie. As in shorthand for Los Angeles. Her son is called Vegas too I think. Will double check later.

Because people are f***ing morons.
When I'm Tyrant, there'll be a list you can pick from. If you pick from it and spell it in a f***ing stupid way, you'll be punished. Severely.
Your child will be renamed properly and you will f***ing accept it. Who are you to deny them a keyring when they go on school trips? Dicks.

I have spoken.
Properly, is that not a stupid name then ?

Because people are f***ing morons.
When I'm Tyrant, there'll be a list you can pick from. If you pick from it and spell it in a f***ing stupid way, you'll be punished. Severely.
Your child will be renamed properly and you will f***ing accept it. Who are you to deny them a keyring when they go on school trips? Dicks.

I have spoken.

Do you realise what you've done there? Someone's kid is going to be called Tyrant next year

There was a lad in the daughters class in junior school called justice, his sister had an equally daft name that escapes me at the minute.
Cool name if you're from somewhere like Harlem but not when you're a pasty, give her kid from England with a vacant stare.

Mentioned it before on one of these threads, my aunt had a kid in her school in Greenock or Port Glasgow called Pocahontas McGinty.

Back