why everyone is angry at meghan markle

Kate got nowhere near the vitriol Meghan has, the poke link earlier in the thread is a perfect example of the press the press taking different slants with the same circumstances between the two.

It took Fergie sucking some blokes toes to get stick, and it still wasn't as bad as what Meghan has gotten.

Diana got hounded, and it got her killed, but she was the "people's princess" and "queen of hearts" she got plenty of positive press, Charles and Camilla got the shitty end of the stick there.

So if its not race, and I'm not convinced it is completely that either, what is it?
in Markles case iits part race, part she was seen as hollywood liberal. If you look at the sections of the press maligning her they are most trump fans morgan, hopkins etc.
in this day and age there are so many more worthwhile causes that the money could go to rather than them parasites
despite what the tories say there is enough money to go round they country deals in billions and trillions not millions .

Last edited:

in Markles case iits part race, part she was seen as hollywood liberal. If you look at the sections of the press maligning her they are most trump fans morgan, hopkins etc.
I think it's more the Hollywood Liberal thing than race personally than race personally.

As I've said before though, I watched suits and didn't know she was mixed race until Bunk turned up playing her dad.

Interesting comparison here of how the press have treated Kate MIddleton and Meghan Markle when equivalent situations have arisen:

These contrasting headlines about Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle might be a clue to the Sussexes' plans
She`s been torn to pieces by the press. Her vilification has been disgusting quite possibly because she doesn`t fit the type the establishment think should be in their clique. No wonder she wants to leave. I`m no royalist but her treatment has been totally unjustified and totally cruel.

She’s played a blinder
Got the fairytale wedding
Knew exactly what she was getting in to
Funny how her own family can’t stand here
Shes caused a rift between 2 very close brothers , all in a short space of time
Poor me
Now after the multi millions that have been spunked on her she wants out
Shut the door on the way out & take the ginger wimp with ya

She’s played a blinder
Got the fairytale wedding
Knew exactly what she was getting in to
Funny how her own family can’t stand here
Shes caused a rift between 2 very close brothers , all in a short space of time
Poor me
Now after the multi millions that have been spunked on her she wants out
Shut the door on the way out & take the ginger wimp with ya

This bloke here absolutely loves reading the right wing tabloids like

I'm just pissed off with seeing her in media constantly not pissed off at her.

Just sick of the shitty media dont blame them for wanting to fuck off.

You're suggesting she deliberately set out to take Harry for all she could with no regard for the consequences.

I'm definitely no Einstein, but if you squint a little, your username is actually quite fitting.
Genius :lol:
You really are hilarious
I take great pleasure in taking the piss out of knackers like you who consider themselves as the walking encyclopaedia of the SMB
What a tool

Genius :lol:
You really are hilarious
I take great pleasure in taking the piss out of knackers like you who consider themselves as the walking encyclopaedia of the SMB
What a tool

I literally just said I'm definitely no Einstein. Clearly reading is not your strong point.

Meanwhile you're probably sat on your phone at home, three or four cans deep, thinking you've nailed Meghan's grand conspiracy :lol:

I literally just said I'm definitely no Einstein. Clearly reading is not your strong point.

Meanwhile you're probably sat on your phone at home, three or four cans deep, thinking you've nailed Meghan's grand conspiracy :lol:
Give it up man
you’ve been humiliated
smiley faces don’t do it
Chardonnay darling
next time take on a lightweight
;)

Give it up man
you’ve been humiliated
smiley faces don’t do it
Chardonnay darling
next time take on a lightweight
;)

Humiliated how? :lol:

You were talking some conspiracy bullshit, I called you out on it, suddenly that’s a humiliation?

Clearly that’s WD40 you’re drinking because you’re f***ing daft.

Humiliated how? :lol:

You were talking some conspiracy bullshit, I called you out on it, suddenly that’s a humiliation?

Clearly that’s WD40 you’re drinking because you’re f***ing daft.
Ok mate
I’ll leave you to wank over your Meghan double spread
Word of advice
Your opinion is what it is ....

Back