Why aren't more people blaming China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive congratulations to the OP for achieving peak gammon on this thread. Gets angry about China and wants revenge whilst somehow managing to bring paedophilia up to incorporate a dig at gay men. Voices his anger at anti racism protests, whilst decreeing the fact that he needs to temper any xenophobic or racist language in this ‘political correctness gone mad’ world that we live in.

If they didn't have access to nuclear weapons and control economies worldwide do you think they would have been punished for destroying the world?
My lass is blaming them. She has become a foul mouthed ranting mentalist.

Every cloud and all that.

Disgusting country.

If the west had any balls they would get together & come up with a plan to phase out needing them for anything.
Good point. Although we are a fair sized economic power it is the sort of thing that we can’t do alone. We should be looking to our neighbouring peer countries and if they feel the same way, band ourselves together for common trade policies, joint negotiation etc. China has the power to really make like difficult for one country who is not favourable to them, but 20+ countries could stand united together and would be a far greater force.

With the pandemic on, it is difficult to do that, but when thinks relax, I really hope our foreign secretary goes round our closest nations (geographically and economically) talking to them, see who is interested.

Yes. And in the interests of fairness I presume the USA & ourselves will begin paying reparations for the 2008 financial crisis?
We agree that China should pay reparations for inflicting Covid on the World and trying to cover it up. The World had no options

As far the financial crash. All countries know the risk of capitalism.
The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. As stocks and shares are valued from second to second, their bid and offer value fluctuates sometimes widely.

Post me Video of masses of young people pissed as farts dancing about Whuan city centre all on top of one another when the virus was discovered and since...
Then, If this video exists then you could actually put them on a par with our failings but if you can't please STFU

We agree that China should pay reparations for inflicting Covid on the World and trying to cover it up. The World had no options

The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. As stocks and shares are valued from second to second, their bid and offer value fluctuates sometimes widely.
Fuck. Me :lol:

Yes. And in the interests of fairness I presume the USA & ourselves will begin paying reparations for the 2008 financial crisis?
And for slavery and the stealing of resources from those countries we occupied under the name of Empire.

I don’t think you get the concept of irony do you?

Last edited:

Are you gonna make them pay?

I will try and translate.
You do not think China should pay reparations
Or
You are frustrated
Or
Swearing for likes
Or
Said the first thing that comes into your head

Enlighten me.
No he is pointing out that you have totally misunderstood his reply.
I will try and translate.
You do not think China should pay reparations
Or
You are frustrated
Or
Swearing for likes
Or
Said the first thing that comes into your head

Enlighten me.
Ok irony in this case is when you make a point then follow it up with another point which makes the first null and void. That is exactly the way the comment is structured. Then my comment about repaying for the slavery and the thief of resources from the countries of the Empire just goes on to further make the point that you are talking rubbish but you don’t realise that is what you are doing.

Last edited:

But the financial crisis wasn’t caused by capitalism per se (unless you take a Marxist position) but by deregulation in the west.

I can see what you mean with the whole not their people. But thats an insult to a Chinese citizens intelligence they provide the support for this dictatorship/regime and its one of the reason China have been successful at infiltrating democracies.
You fancy having a go at standing up to the Chinese government? What do you think would happen to those that do/ would like to?

But the financial crisis wasn’t caused by capitalism per se (unless you take a Marxist position) but by deregulation in the west.
Sorry but regulation is a restriction of the capitalist system, so any form of regulation is anti capitalist, so you are say it is not capitalism fault because we didnt do enough to stop it being capitalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back