Why aren't more people blaming China

Status
Not open for further replies.

They covered up the pandemic initially. It was wrong but tbh in the bigger picture it’s very common practice for governments (including in the west) to try and cover up embarrassing / damaging information where possible.

And while China (in an ideal world) shouldn’t have covered it up they are not responsible for our clusterfuck response, which has caused far more deaths.

I’d rather see our cabinet in the dock well before anyone else.

The first death in the UK from Covid has been traced back to December 2019, same in France I think - we cant be 100% sure it even started in China, I think it probably did though but back in September / October perhaps (to allow the time for it to get to these shores etc).

They are around the world.

Negative views of China soar in western countries, poll finds

The radical left can turn a blind eye, covid origin, cover up and concentration camps to redirect it towards the government. Once the masses get informed about the lengths they disrupted the WHO in their investigations and basically fuck the rest of the world attitude should be interesting. Western countries and others are already setting their new new relationships with regard to China because of this. Japan offering japense companies incentives to move out of china. The UK and haweui 5g. USA tik tok, we chat etc Australia is having massive reconstruction plans with regard to China business. Just the beginning.

This isnt the first time China have lied to the world over pandemics in their country and it wont be the last.

Oh don't be ridiculous. Who was first out of the 'pandemic'? Which country will benefit most? USA was overtaking Chinese economy, suddenly not anymore.

They're tomorrows threat, that is an absolute certainty.

Genocide, tyranny and nuclear weapons - not to mention COVID. They're (government that is, not the people) a total disgrace that need putting back in a box.
It's infuriating we never will be able to. Bullies in today's world are always backed by the meek. Trump has a lot of flaws but he's always called out China from the start for this mess.

They're tomorrows threat, that is an absolute certainty.

Genocide, tyranny and nuclear weapons - not to mention COVID. They're (government that is, not the people) a total disgrace that need putting back in a box.

I can see what you mean with the whole not their people. But thats an insult to a Chinese citizens intelligence they provide the support for this dictatorship/regime and its one of the reason China have been successful at infiltrating democracies.

The British Government openly break rules now so why shouldn't anyone else
Maybe they do and it's OK to criticise that. You criticise one, you criticise all though. Same reason humour is pointless when you can't make fun of everything.

Dangerous to dictate you can slag off one side and someone else can't have a difference of opinion because it doesn't fit the vocal minorities new found tendencies.

Western governments have been so concerned with profits and trying to westernise China that theyve created a monster. Against freedom of any kind, democracy, human rights animal rights etc

Over one million people dead and not a flicker of emotion. Whilst democratic governments fall over themselves to apologise every briefing about the death toll.

If they didn't have access to nuclear weapons and control economies worldwide do you think they would have been punished for destroying the world?

I think this is being 'saved up' for later proceedings ;)
Western governments have been so concerned with profits and trying to westernise China that theyve created a monster. Against freedom of any kind, democracy, human rights animal rights etc

Over one million people dead and not a flicker of emotion. Whilst democratic governments fall over themselves to apologise every briefing about the death toll.

Not to mention the 'WHO' who won't even recognise Taiwan.

Last edited:
I think this is being 'saved up' for later proceedings ;)

Not to mention the 'WHO' who won't even recognise Taiwan.

The stuff that was leaked from the WHO shows them praising Chinas response to this new virus in exchange for China to tell them what the virus was how infectious it was and they still told the WHO to fuck off without an answer.

Disgusting country.

If the west had any balls they would get together & come up with a plan to phase out needing them for anything.
Have you phased out needing anything from them personally? The tech you're using? Clothes?

I've seen people prattling on about boycoutting China yet they'll happily post their views from their Chinese smart phone, wearing clothes made in China, whilst also ordering snidey football kits from a well known Chinese website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back