Whose the best cricketer ever across 3 formats?

I wouldn’t disagree with any suggestion so far, but this for me.

He’s proven he can play any kind of innings. A patient, rescue effort or smash his way to a quick 50/100/150/200. Headingley or the World Cup final. That’s in all formats.

His bowling is equally as good. He can bowl you 10 or 11 off the bounce in test cricket, or be your death bowler in the white ball format.

He is also a superb fielder, be it in the slips or taking outrageous outfield catches in 20/50 overs.

He has it all, in all formats. A special player

I wouldn’t disagree with any suggestion so far, but this for me.

He’s proven he can play any kind of innings. A patient, rescue effort smash his way to a quick 50, Headingley or the World Cup final. That’s in all formats.

His bowling is equally as good. He can bowl you 10 or 11 off the bounce in test cricket, or be your death bowler in the white ball format.

He is also a superb fielder, be it in the slips or taking outrageous outfield catches in 20/50 overs.

He has it all, in all formats. A special player
He’s great. But his t20 record isn’t the best

Kohli averages over 50 in all 3 formats, which is mental

In all seriousness, I'd probably go for KP. Innovative and incredibly destructive in 50 over cricket, absolutely devastating in T20, and was capable of playing some absolutely world class Test innings - could play a long, painstaking innings when needed, but could also turn a game around in the blink of an eye, and could take the game away from the opposition in less than a session.

A Grade A wanker and by the end it was clear he couldn't give a fuck, but when he was absolutely on it he was the top of the class for me. Would've walked into any side in any form of the game

Back