Who's the biggest dickheed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can bear Allott and Willis because they know what they're talking about in general.

Colvile generally doesn't.

So him.

Charles Colville owns the same jumper as me and Willis is funny

Where's your botham remark gone. He was playing golf infront of me at the Ramside last week and my mate went to him you must be good at golf because you look like a twat. He had a pair of rainbow coloured trousers on. The lad i was with didn't know who he was. Botham wasn't impressed

peterleeyacker said:
Where's your botham remark gone. He was playing golf infront of me at the Ramside last week and my mate went to him you must be good at golf because you look like a twat. He had a pair of rainbow coloured trousers on. The lad i was with didn't know who he was. Botham wasn't impressed

Ha to be fair he probably wasn't expecting random abuse on the course mind!

I think he comes across as full of himself but then if anyone has a right to its him.

willis can be a total arse but also can be spot on and really knows what he is on about.

allott can be alright but im not a huge fan

colville is a smarmy git who knows feck all

If Willis has Bumble's voice and accent he wouldn't get half the criticism he does IMO.

He knows his stuff and was a very good bowler.

Allot and Colville on the other hand...

Last edited:
If Willis has Bumble's voice and accent he wouldn't get half the criticism he does IMO.
He knows his stuff and was a very good bowler.

Allot and Colville on the other hand...

not for me, i quite like his skeletoresque looks and voice, its just how negative he always is that gets to me, but as you say he knows his stuff

After a day at the Test Match in Antigua Willis nicked my chair at the bar when I was at the bog. When I asked for it back he gave me the 'do you know who I am?' look. What a dick.

Then when I went to the bog again later Allott held the door open for me. I said "Thanks Lottie" and he gave me a right look. He was a dick too.

Look at me, look at me... I've been to Antigua. Pathetic! :oops:

After a day at the Test Match in Antigua Willis nicked my chair at the bar when I was at the bog. When I asked for it back he gave me the 'do you know who I am?' look. What a dick.

Then when I went to the bog again later Allott held the door open for me. I said "Thanks Lottie" and he gave me a right look. He was a dick too.

Look at me, look at me... I've been to Antigua. Pathetic! :oops:

should have just telt ya to fuck off

Allot is dire, Willis is soporophic and Colville? Well he makes the other 2 tolerable. His southern bias is bad enough but his complete lack of knowledge destroys games.

Ian Ward seems like a canny fella and seems to know his stuff. Expect him to get Gower's job when he retires or gets pushed from Sky Sports

Seems like a total natural when it comes to presenting, looks like he has been doing it all his life. Hard to believe the fella played for England once upon a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back